Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

5 posters

Booed at his own rallly

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Booed at his own rallly Empty Booed at his own rallly

Post by alohafri Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:44 pm

Apparently, God's second son got booed at his own rally on Saturday night when he dared to suggest people get vaccinated. Mo Whatshisname got booed when he suggested that they stop looking back at the 2020 election and look forward to the 2024 election. These knuckleheads have created a modern day Frankenstein's monster, and just like Viktor Frankenstein, they can't control this monster.

I hope they all die from Covid or from ingesting the livestock dewormers they have been taking. I have no sympathy for any of them.
    jaywit
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Booed at his own rallly Empty Re: Booed at his own rallly

Post by jaywit Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:38 am

alohafri wrote:Apparently, God's second son got booed at his own rally on Saturday night when he dared to suggest people get vaccinated. Mo Whatshisname got booed when he suggested that they stop looking back at the 2020 election and look forward to the 2024 election. These knuckleheads have created a modern day Frankenstein's monster, and just like Viktor Frankenstein, they can't control this monster.

I hope they all die from Covid or from ingesting the livestock dewormers they have been taking. I have no sympathy for any of them.
    Death rates are rising again but this time it's mostly the anti-vaxxers and I'd have to assume over 90% of them are MAGAnuts.  They're losing their voting base as those who are vaccinated, "sheep" we are often called are surviving.  In the biblical sense, does this translate into the meek inheriting the earth?

I wish I could muster sympathy for my fellow man but after 18+ months of this I can't.  When they get sick if they'd just stay away from the hospitals and stop turning ERs into 3rd world disaster scenes.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:26 am

jaywit wrote:
    alohafri wrote:Apparently, God's second son got booed at his own rally on Saturday night when he dared to suggest people get vaccinated. Mo Whatshisname got booed when he suggested that they stop looking back at the 2020 election and look forward to the 2024 election. These knuckleheads have created a modern day Frankenstein's monster, and just like Viktor Frankenstein, they can't control this monster.

Death rates are rising again but this time it's mostly the anti-vaxxers and I'd have to assume over 90% of them are MAGAnuts.  They're losing their voting base as those who are vaccinated, "sheep" we are often called are surviving.  In the biblical sense, does this translate into the meek inheriting the earth?

I wish I could muster sympathy for my fellow man but after 18+ months of this I can't.  When they get sick if they'd just stay away from the hospitals and stop turning ERs into 3rd world disaster scenes.

That should be the first question asked. "Have you been vaccinated?" "No." "Then go home and wait. We will call you when something is available."
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:29 pm

Thanks for posting this Jay b/c i was feeling guilty about how I was feeling about the anti-vaxxers. It's come to the point where I start hoping they will get it and will die . I'm tired of being politically correct when a patient tells me they haven't been vaccinated and biting my tongue ...  no sympathy and no empathy - and like you said, stop fucking up my time by coming to the hospital .. and putting me at risk
    jaywit
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Post by jaywit Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:31 am

sharpy wrote:I wish I could muster sympathy for my fellow man but after 18+ months of this I can't.  When they get sick if they'd just stay away from the hospitals and stop turning ERs into 3rd world disaster scenes.

Thanks for posting this Jay b/c i was feeling guilty about how I was feeling about the anti-vaxxers. It's come to the point where I start hoping they will get it and will die . I'm tired of being politically correct when a patient tells me they haven't been vaccinated and biting my tongue ...  no sympathy and no empathy - and like you said, stop fucking up my time by coming to the hospital .. and putting me at risk
    I get to thinking the same thing, feeling vindicated when some dumb fuck succumbs to something so preventable.  Initially, I showed respect to patients and would skirt the issue partly because the vaccine wasn't the issue for which I see patients.  But now I am personally drawn into discussions with these deniers, sort of like being unable to turn away from a bad vehicular accident.  In the past 8 months, I think I may have convinced 3 or 4 people to actually get the vaccine, probably a 1-2% success rate.  The rest absolutely refuse to believe what I tell them....then listen and implicitly believe in me when I tell them about the fucking chemotherapy I'm about to give them, probably a 90% success rate.  
    jaywit
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Post by jaywit Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:53 am

Trump must be getting worried his base is going to be dying off.  Over 1000 deaths from Covid today and I'd bet over 900 of them are Trump supporters.  Keep arranging these rallies, buddyboy!
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:32 am

jaywit wrote:
    sharpy wrote:I wish I could muster sympathy for my fellow man but after 18+ months of this I can't.  When they get sick if they'd just stay away from the hospitals and stop turning ERs into 3rd world disaster scenes.

I get to thinking the same thing, feeling vindicated when some dumb fuck succumbs to something so preventable.  Initially, I showed respect to patients and would skirt the issue partly because the vaccine wasn't the issue for which I see patients.  But now I am personally drawn into discussions with these deniers, sort of like being unable to turn away from a bad vehicular accident.  In the past 8 months, I think I may have convinced 3 or 4 people to actually get the vaccine, probably a 1-2% success rate.  The rest absolutely refuse to believe what I tell them....then listen and implicitly believe in me when I tell them about the fucking chemotherapy I'm about to give them, probably a 90% success rate.  

Yeah, it's stunning.  My nurse wore a virtual hazmat suit to administer adriamycin, and I was told for the next three days, I had to close the lid when I flushed the toilet so it didn't get into the air.  

I manage a condo building, with the most vulnerable population.  I would say average age is late 70s/early 80s.  My maintenance person is beloved.  He's legendary on the north shore.  People buy into my building, in large part, because of him.  The association owns a unit that he and his family live in as part of his compensation.  Unlike many, he actually followed the state's direction and continued to wear a mask because he's not vaccinated, and a month or two after the vaccine came out, he was leery about getting vaccinated, but would say "it's not if, but when", often mentioning that he was waiting for FDA approval.  After it became clear that approval was days away, his language changed.  Even though he continued to wear a mask, my owners were STUNNED to learn that he went into their units without being vaccinated.  They felt betrayed.  We'd been discussing a mandate over many months, and association counsel had advised against it, until about two weeks ago.  As other entities/businesses began mandating vaccination, and the courts seemed to uphold the mandates, she felt comfortable advising that the board could mandate.  Yesterday we had an executive session (closed meeting) to discuss it, and it was the most difficult decision the board has ever had to make, because the owners both adore them, but fear for their safety.  They suggested mandating that he get tested weekly, thinking that would motivate him to get vaccinated.  I didn't think it would at all and advise them as such.  I told them that he takes such pride in his work, that the only thing I could envision that would motivate him to get vaccinated is if they told him that while he waits for results of the weekly testing, he couldn't work.  That we'd have to hire someone to maintain the pool.  That we'd have to hire an engineer to oversee the remodeling project that's currently being undertaken in one of the units.  The board prez and I sat down with him yesterday afternoon, and told him that all employees had to be fully vaccinated by October 15, and his response was "do I need to make plans for after October 15?"  He's living on the north shore.  His two kids are in one of the best school districts in the state.  He's two blocks from Lake Michigan.  The idea that he would not only leave his job, but actually have to find a place to live, because he refuses to get vaccinated BOGGLES THE MIND.  His father-in-law died of Covid last year, one day after he was diagnosed.  But still, he's refusing.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:12 pm

I forget...what kind of doctor are you, Sharpy?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:58 am

blondy28 wrote:

He'll probably correct me, but my memory is that he's some kind of cardiologist.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:32 pm

blondy28 wrote:

Cardiologist ... 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:11 pm