Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

2 posters

Cuomo Resigns

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Cuomo Resigns Empty Cuomo Resigns

Post by alohafri Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:55 pm

And good. But will someone please tell me what Chris Cuomo has to do with this? Was he providing his brother with the opportunities to grab these women inappropriately? As far as I know, he is being criticized for not talking about it. Isn't that a good thing? I though erring on the side of keeping one's trap shut is what newscasters are supposed to do. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Cuomo Resigns Empty Re: Cuomo Resigns

Post by blondy28 Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:42 am

alohafri wrote:And good. But will someone please tell me what Chris Cuomo has to do with this? Was he providing his brother with the opportunities to grab these women inappropriately? As far as I know, he is being criticized for not talking about it. Isn't that a good thing? I though erring on the side of keeping one's trap shut is what newscasters are supposed to do. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I only read a headline about it, so I'm not sure what role he played, if any, but assuming he simply didn't discuss it, isn't that appropriate?  I mean, you're not supposed to operate on a family member, in a legal situation, you'd have to recuse, so wouldn't they just have an unbiased journalist at the network handle this story?