Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

2 posters

Charlie Kirk

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Charlie Kirk Empty Charlie Kirk

Post by alohafri Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:32 pm

Simone Biles should shove a pommel horse up his shitter and show him who's weak.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Charlie Kirk Empty Re: Charlie Kirk

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:40 pm

alohafri wrote:Simone Biles should shove a pommel horse up his shitter and show him who's weak.

This culture war shit is what drives interest and brings viewers to channels.  It amazes me, and probably amazes you, but I am amazed daily at how often my right wing father in law brings this shit up as if it's some kind of card to throw at me during a political conversation.  Every time I just look at him quizzically as if to ask "you actually give a shit about that BS?" but I think he thinks it really matters or something.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:12 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:Simone Biles should shove a pommel horse up his shitter and show him who's weak.

This culture war shit is what drives interest and brings viewers to channels.  It amazes me, and probably amazes you, but I am amazed daily at how often my right wing father in law brings this shit up as if it's some kind of card to throw at me during a political conversation.  Every time I just look at him quizzically as if to ask "you actually give a shit about that BS?" but I think he thinks it really matters or something.

It seems to be the only thing they have to hang their hats on. The economy isn't as bad as they claimed it would be. The only thing they can do is make everything a battle in the "culture war"...even vaccinations. I swear, if Fox News was around in the 1770s, we would have lost the Revolutionary War because they would be telling the Continental Army to ignore George Washington when he demanded every soldier get inoculated for the small pox virus. 

They really don't know history. Culture wars cannot be won. I enter the 18th amendment into evidence.

And, after yesterday's first day of hearings, I guess "back the blue" isn't a thing anymore.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:01 pm

alohafri wrote:

And, after yesterday's first day of hearings, I guess "back the blue" isn't a thing anymore.

Seems like all lives and blue lives no longer matter.  That's so 2019.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:36 pm

And fuck you Laura Ingraham. We have to take our shoes off at the airport because terrorists flew into three of our buildings and REPUBLICAN President George W. Bush wanted more safety. I'm not complaining about the safety precautions, but don't pin this on Biden.

Oh, and why don't you tell people that Fox has you show proof of Covid vaccination before entering the building, you fucking whore. I'd hope you get syphillis, but no one would fuck you anyway.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content