Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

Fox Chryon

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Fox Chryon Empty Fox Chryon

Post by alohafri Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:58 pm

Or whatever the hell that thing is called that mentions what they are talking about. Today's read: "MSNBC host gushes over Biden Press Secretary". Are they really ignoring the open masturbation Fox "News" did for Sarah Huckabee Sanders? And is it just me, or does that Faulkner bitch have a face that was made for taking a punch? And what the fuck is failed MTV veejay Kennedy doing talking about anything other than the "cool bands" of the 90s?
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Fox Chryon Empty Re: Fox Chryon

Post by blondy28 Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:17 pm

alohafri wrote:Or whatever the hell that thing is called that mentions what they are talking about. Today's read: "MSNBC host gushes over Biden Press Secretary". Are they really ignoring the open masturbation Fox "News" did for Sarah Huckabee Sanders? And is it just me, or does that Faulkner bitch have a face that was made for taking a punch? And what the fuck is failed MTV veejay Kennedy doing talking about anything other than the "cool bands" of the 90s?

Tucker Carlson called General Milley a "pig" and "stupid", and Laura Ingraham called for defunding the military.  And the GOP have no problem with the insurrectionists attacking police.  They have absolutely no integrity nor platform.  They care about money...and only for certain people.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:35 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:Or whatever the hell that thing is called that mentions what they are talking about. Today's read: "MSNBC host gushes over Biden Press Secretary". Are they really ignoring the open masturbation Fox "News" did for Sarah Huckabee Sanders? And is it just me, or does that Faulkner bitch have a face that was made for taking a punch? And what the fuck is failed MTV veejay Kennedy doing talking about anything other than the "cool bands" of the 90s?

Tucker Carlson called General Milley a "pig" and "stupid", and Laura Ingraham called for defunding the military.  And the GOP have no problem with the insurrectionists attacking police.  They have absolutely no integrity nor platform.  They care about money...and only for certain people.

Money and Power, Blondy.  Money and power.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:40 pm

I don't think I know who that Faulkner bitch is.  

I watch MSNBC some days and I've not seen the gushing over Psaki.  I think she was on Maddow recently and I think Maddow seemed to really like her.  Maybe that's what they're referencing.  Psaki just seems like a nice person.  Not a really smooth talker or super sales person.  She seems decent at her job without being great at it.  She'd have to stop with all of the "ums" and "uhs" in order to seem like she is great at her job.  If there's one thing I enjoy about her it's how damn nice and pleasant she is to the right wing reporters that think they're going to trip her up only to have politely slice them to ribbons with a smile on her face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:56 am