Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

TRUMPLICANISM Throughout History!

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

TRUMPLICANISM Throughout History! Empty TRUMPLICANISM Throughout History!

Post by alohafri Fri May 14, 2021 7:11 am

AD 79 - "Joeus Bidvn didn't stop Mt. Vesuvius from erupting. He should be impeached!" - Ted Crvz
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

TRUMPLICANISM Throughout History! Empty Re: TRUMPLICANISM Throughout History!

Post by alohafri Fri May 14, 2021 9:20 am

April 15, 1865 - That damn Lincoln had it coming! He was a RINO anyway. 
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri May 14, 2021 9:23 am

September 24, 1780 - Washington is weak! Benedict Arnold is the greatest general there is and since he is joining the British, we will follow him through Hell!
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri May 14, 2021 9:26 am

1917 - "Did you hear that Wilson wants us to forego meat on Tuesday's to support the war effort in Europe?" "Yeah, fuck that guy! No one is going to make me give up meat. How else will the government try to control our lives?"
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri May 14, 2021 9:31 am

January 28, 1986 - "Oh my God, did you see that the space shuttle exploded?" "Yeah, I have it on good authority that Tip O'Neill and Dick Gephardt gave the Soviets the coordinates of the Kennedy Space Center and the exact liftoff time and they hit it with a new missile they have developed. I think Reagan is involved too because his son might be gay and his daughter is going to pose for Playboy so he wanted the American people to be distracted."
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri May 14, 2021 10:38 am

December 7, 1941 - "Did you hear that Roosevelt paid the Japs to attack us, ordered the navy to stand down just so we could get into the war? This was his plan all along!"
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri May 14, 2021 10:58 am

1936 Presidential Election - Roosevelt 523, Landon 8 "The vote was stolen I tell you! Roosevelt's a cripple. There is no way he could have beaten Landon. There was a guy named Dominion who counted three of every four Landon ballots for Roosevelt! I'm calling "The Kracken" in to fix this. But first, let me tell you about this comfortable new pillow I found..."
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri May 14, 2021 9:48 pm

alohafri wrote:AD 79 - "Joeus Bidvn didn't stop Mt. Vesuvius from erupting. He should be impeached!" - Ted Crvz

Speaking of impeaching, I heard on the news today that right now the R's are planning on taking back the House and immediately impeaching Kamala Harris.  Did I miss something?  What are impeaching her for?  Did she break some law while I was looking away?  Vice Presidenting while black?
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Sat May 15, 2021 2:15 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:AD 79 - "Joeus Bidvn didn't stop Mt. Vesuvius from erupting. He should be impeached!" - Ted Crvz

Speaking of impeaching, I heard on the news today that right now the R's are planning on taking back the House and immediately impeaching Kamala Harris.  Did I miss something?  What are impeaching her for?  Did she break some law while I was looking away?  Vice Presidenting while black?
    Assassinating Lincoln. They found the evidence on Hunter Biden's laptop.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Sun May 16, 2021 7:34 am

September 1940: Churchill - "We need you all to turn out your lights and pull down your shades so the luftwaffe can't see what they are bombing." 

Trumplican - "Screw that noise. I need my lights on and I'm not missing my political talk shows!"
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Mon May 17, 2021 7:24 am

July 20, 1969 - "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."

Trumplican - "Hey, I know that place! It's in the middle of the Utah desert! They faked it! 
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue May 18, 2021 8:44 am

United States, late March, 2020: US Government -  "You should wear masks to protect yourselves and others from this virus until we are able to get a vaccine. Masks work." Trumplican - "Fuck you. I'm not wearing a mask. They don't work and they are dangerous because you will be breathing in your own carbon dioxide."

United States, early May, 2021: US Government - "The masks have worked. The vaccines work! If you are vaccinated, you don't have to wear your masks." Trumplican - "Fuck you. I'm not taking my mask off. Now I'll be able to see who the libs are because they will be the only ones without masks. Who are you to tell me I shouldn't wear a mask?"
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Sat May 22, 2021 1:55 pm

December 7, 1941 - "Did you hear that Roosevelt paid the Japs to attack us, ordered the navy to stand down just so we could get into the war? This was his plan all along!"

As you know, there was a theory that the US government did know  that the Japanese were going to attack and didn't tell the Navy so that they would  have an excuse to get into the war - since so many people were opposed to fighting another war overseas. 
    [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_Harbor_advance-knowledge_conspiracy_theory#:~:text=The Pearl Harbor advance%2Dknowledge,1941%2C attack on Pearl Harbor.]Pearl Harbor advance-knowledge conspiracy theory - Wikipedia[/url]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:26 am