Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

Hilarious!

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Hilarious! Empty Hilarious!

Post by alohafri Wed May 12, 2021 2:34 pm

Adam Kinzinger tweeted something. Matt Goetz tweeted "Here's a post that isn't aging well." Kinzinger's reply was, "I'd stay away from 'aging well' tweets." Fuck yeah Adam!
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Hilarious! Empty Re: Hilarious!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed May 12, 2021 8:30 pm

Adam is done with this shit.  I'm trying to imagine if he has longer term designs on remaining a congressman.  I wonder if he'll be at risk of a successful primary against him.  Guessing he might struggle to win a primary.  Would love to see him run as a conserva-Dem against any person that possibly beats him out for the R nomination.  I don't think his principles would allow it but I'm ok with a Dem who doesn't always move in Pelosi's direction and who challenges the party line.  

I'm beginning to wonder if there might be some Repub senators who'd consider a switch, not because they're suddenly liberal, but because they want to move away from how insane the party has become.  Someone like Murkowski.  If she ran as a Dem but continued to be a bit of a conservative, she'd keep probably 20% of the Repubs and also get the Dem votes.  You'd think a few of them would turn away from what bullshit the party direction has become.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu May 13, 2021 7:29 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Adam is done with this shit.  I'm trying to imagine if he has longer term designs on remaining a congressman.  I wonder if he'll be at risk of a successful primary against him.  Guessing he might struggle to win a primary.  Would love to see him run as a conserva-Dem against any person that possibly beats him out for the R nomination.  I don't think his principles would allow it but I'm ok with a Dem who doesn't always move in Pelosi's direction and who challenges the party line.  

I'm beginning to wonder if there might be some Repub senators who'd consider a switch, not because they're suddenly liberal, but because they want to move away from how insane the party has become.  Someone like Murkowski.  If she ran as a Dem but continued to be a bit of a conservative, she'd keep probably 20% of the Repubs and also get the Dem votes.  You'd think a few of them would turn away from what bullshit the party direction has become.

I can't.  Kinzinger and Cheney voted for Trump TWICE, and anyone with eyes and ears saw this coming a mile away.  They saw the intelligence that we didn't see, and they knew what went on in Ukraine.  They knew what went on with Trump and Russia.  And neither of them has said anything negative about Trump beyond the post 2020 election.  While I'm not totally convinced of Joe Walsh's motives, at least he didn't wait until after 33,000 lies to call out Trump for what he is.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu May 13, 2021 8:53 am

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:Adam is done with this shit.  I'm trying to imagine if he has longer term designs on remaining a congressman.  I wonder if he'll be at risk of a successful primary against him.  Guessing he might struggle to win a primary.  Would love to see him run as a conserva-Dem against any person that possibly beats him out for the R nomination.  I don't think his principles would allow it but I'm ok with a Dem who doesn't always move in Pelosi's direction and who challenges the party line.  

I can't.  Kinzinger and Cheney voted for Trump TWICE, and anyone with eyes and ears saw this coming a mile away.  They saw the intelligence that we didn't see, and they knew what went on in Ukraine.  They knew what went on with Trump and Russia.  And neither of them has said anything negative about Trump beyond the post 2020 election.  While I'm not totally convinced of Joe Walsh's motives, at least he didn't wait until after 33,000 lies to call out Trump for what he is.

I understand their vote for the Orange Dildo. I don't agree with it, but I understand it. A couple of points...1. It doesn't matter who they voted for. Illinois is solidly Democrat and was going to go for Biden anyway. Wyoming is solidly Republican and was going to go for the Orange Shitstain anyway. 2. The attacks on them (and Romney and anyone else who calls out Mushroom dick) just solidify the fact that he is the leader of a cult, not a political party. Hopefully more Republicans will see them standing up to the Drillrod and will do so as well. Everyone has their own breaking point. (You two stuck it out with Kark longer than I ever could.)

Fuck, I don't like Cortez but her going head to head with Miss Q-Anon Georgia 2021 and the whore from Colorado is making me appreciate her just a bit. I'm not going to say "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" but the enemy of my enemy can be my ally in this battle. 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:56 pm