Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

It's pretty funny

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

It's pretty funny Empty It's pretty funny

Post by alohafri Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:03 pm

...seeing Crazy Joe Walsh ripping on Trump, Fox, OANN, Newsmax, and anything "Trumplican". It's like he has taken sanity pills.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

It's pretty funny Empty Re: It's pretty funny

Post by alohafri Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:34 am

Most of the American people today are not racist, but there is still systemic racism in America. How can this be? Well, too many of our institutions, like law enforcement, have not caught up to where most people are on race. And they still have racist practices. That’s systemic.

Name that writer...
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:08 pm

alohafri wrote:Most of the American people today are not racist, but there is still systemic racism in America. How can this be? Well, too many of our institutions, like law enforcement, have not caught up to where most people are on race. And they still have racist practices. That’s systemic.

Name that writer...

Dunno.  But I find at least 50% of the American people to be racist...and I travel in pretty liberal circles.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:31 am

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:Most of the American people today are not racist, but there is still systemic racism in America. How can this be? Well, too many of our institutions, like law enforcement, have not caught up to where most people are on race. And they still have racist practices. That’s systemic.

Name that writer...

Dunno.  But I find at least 50% of the American people to be racist...and I travel in pretty liberal circles.

Crazy Joe Walsh

Speaking of crazy, there was some guest on Fox yesterday talking about Joe Biden giving Jill a dandelion. She said, "why are we covering this after everything this man has put our country through?" What the absolute fuck? Did I miss the nuking of Florida or the release of the bubonic plague in California or the genocide of American Poles?
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:24 pm

alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

Name that writer...

Crazy Joe Walsh

Speaking of crazy, there was some guest on Fox yesterday talking about Joe Biden giving Jill a dandelion. She said, "why are we covering this after everything this man has put our country through?" What the absolute fuck? Did I miss the nuking of Florida or the release of the bubonic plague in California or the genocide of American Poles?

I follow Joe Walsh on Twitter, and I'm not convinced that he's seen the light.  I had no idea what happened to him after the wasn't in congress.  Is he just rebranding himself for personal gain?  I hear stories about Ann Coulter having been totally normal until she realized she could make more money and set herself apart by being a lunatic.  I think some have said all pundits would take on whatever persona necessary if you paid them enough.  I don't necessarily agree as a blanket statement, but there are clearly some who would.

Yeah, Fox has had to go even farther right to compete with OANN and Newsmax.  If they fancy themselves a serious news channel, perhaps Doocy's offspring should ask Jen Psaki better questions than "why was President Biden the only one wearing a mask in his call with foreign leaders"?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:11 pm

alohafri wrote:...seeing Crazy Joe Walsh ripping on Trump, Fox, OANN, Newsmax, and anything "Trumplican". It's like he has taken sanity pills.

I never thought he was insane.  I just thought he was a kind of a hot head who wasn't good at controlling his emotions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content