Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

Conundrum

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Conundrum  Empty Conundrum

Post by alohafri Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:52 am

If I have to believe the whack job Trumpists that say there are now some kind of Hunter Biden emails, should I also believe the left whack jobs that say Trump knows he is going to lose and he's purposely trying to get Covid to spread so Biden's job will be harder?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Conundrum  Empty Re: Conundrum

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:50 am

Well, if Trump is going to spread Covid wider, he'll have a solid 2.5 months to do it in the lame duck period so I suppose it's plausible.  Still, what a wacky theory.  Is that being suggested somewhere?  

This Biden story, along with the unmasking story, landed with the fanfare and excitement of a wet fart.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:23 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Well, if Trump is going to spread Covid wider, he'll have a solid 2.5 months to do it in the lame duck period so I suppose it's plausible.  Still, what a wacky theory.  Is that being suggested somewhere?  

This Biden story, along with the unmasking story, landed with the fanfare and excitement of a wet fart.

Yeah, I can't remember where I read it. We need to go back to "equal time" so normal people can speak on shows hosted by douchebags.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:51 am

Herr Trump is calling for Joe Biden to release all of his emails, phone calls, notes, documents, etc. related to any business dealings with China and elsewhere. Biden's response needs to be, "as soon as you release your tax records, your medical history, and your transcripts of your meeting with Putin in Finland. You are the current President, you lead the way."
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:48 pm

alohafri wrote:Herr Trump is calling for Joe Biden to release all of his emails, phone calls, notes, documents, etc. related to any business dealings with China and elsewhere. Biden's response needs to be, "as soon as you release your tax records, your medical history, and your transcripts of your meeting with Putin in Finland. You are the current President, you lead the way."

You should be running the campaign .. that is a great, even civil,  response 
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:25 pm

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:Well, if Trump is going to spread Covid wider, he'll have a solid 2.5 months to do it in the lame duck period so I suppose it's plausible.  Still, what a wacky theory.  Is that being suggested somewhere?  

Yeah, I can't remember where I read it. We need to go back to "equal time" so normal people can speak on shows hosted by douchebags.

And will someone please have Tucker Carlson show me in the first amendment under "free speech" where it refers to privately owned companies. I was under the OBVIOUSLY erroneous idea that first amendment read "CONGRESS shall make no laws abridging the freedom speech". Did I miss when Twitter became Congress?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:28 pm

alohafri wrote:Herr Trump is calling for Joe Biden to release all of his emails, phone calls, notes, documents, etc. related to any business dealings with China and elsewhere. Biden's response needs to be, "as soon as you release your tax records, your medical history, and your transcripts of your meeting with Putin in Finland. You are the current President, you lead the way."

I think it'd be better if he just issued an official statement of "LOL."
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:45 am

alohafri wrote:If I have to believe the whack job Trumpists that say there are now some kind of Hunter Biden emails, should I also believe the left whack jobs that say Trump knows he is going to lose and he's purposely trying to get Covid to spread so Biden's job will be harder?

I had not heard that when I read this, but I did hear it yesterday on WGN.  I do think it's possible...in fact, probable...that Trump will blow up as much as he can before (if) he leaves office.  His niece has been saying as much.  I don't think I could write off anyone as "left whack jobs" after what we know the Republicans did during Obama's inauguration, and their "secret" meeting to trash the country to limit Obama's tenure to four years.  The Republicans were (are) simply power hungry.  Trump is a sociopath.  There's almost nothing he could do that would surprise me.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:23 am

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:If I have to believe the whack job Trumpists that say there are now some kind of Hunter Biden emails, should I also believe the left whack jobs that say Trump knows he is going to lose and he's purposely trying to get Covid to spread so Biden's job will be harder?

I had not heard that when I read this, but I did hear it yesterday on WGN.  I do think it's possible...in fact, probable...that Trump will blow up as much as he can before (if) he leaves office.  His niece has been saying as much.  I don't think I could write off anyone as "left whack jobs" after what we know the Republicans did during Obama's inauguration, and their "secret" meeting to trash the country to limit Obama's tenure to four years.  The Republicans were (are) simply power hungry.  Trump is a sociopath.  There's almost nothing he could do that would surprise me.

It's pretty clear that we're already beginning to see the GOP senate bantering about how we probably can't afford a stimulus to further help the Covid mess.  Why?  Because they know there's about to be a Dem in office and they are starting up the engines for the "we can't afford it" talk again.  For abou 3.75 yrs, there's been no concern for deficits, costs, budget, debt, etc.  But that's about to change, and the latest approach by the senate is pretty obvious.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:39 am

Pictures are being released of the author of the NY Post Hunter Biden posing with such luminaries as Sean Hannity, Roger Stone, and Steve Bannon. Oh, and one of her in a "Breitbart News" tee shirt.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:42 pm

alohafri wrote:Pictures are being released of the author of the NY Post Hunter Biden posing with such luminaries as Sean Hannity, Roger Stone, and Steve Bannon. Oh, and one of her in a "Breitbart News" tee shirt.

I love watching them flail around with this stupid shit and trying to make it into something big, when it's clearly not.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:25 am

The Hunter Biden laptop story is sending me over the edge.  My theory on it is that Hunter's computer(s) was hacked and they have legitimate information from it.  But they can't say that they were the beneficiaries of hacked material, so they make up the ridiculous laptop repair story, fabricate emails about Burisma, and release them with the other emails and pictures that they got from the hacking, because they think they legitimize the Burisma stuff.  It was bad enough that they went after someone's child with a bullshit story to maintain their power, but now they're releasing private communications between Hunter and Joe from when Hunter was at his lowest.  The Trump grifters are fair game, in my opinion, as they are/have been both part of Trump's campain, and his administration.  And even so, Joe Biden isn't going after any of them.  I can't even imagine what Trump will do at the next debate.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:03 pm

It's pretty clear that we're already beginning to see the GOP senate bantering about how we probably can't afford a stimulus to further help the Covid mess.  Why?  Because they know there's about to be a Dem in office and they are starting up the engines for the "we can't afford it" talk again.  For abou 3.75 yrs, there's been no concern for deficits, costs, budget, debt, etc.  But that's about to change, and the latest approach by the senate is pretty obvious.

If Trump wins, I predict there will be no stimulus package - even if the Dems win both houses and pass a huge stimulus, trump will veto it - why should he give anyone anything?  He's in - and if he wins a 2nd term, then he will stay for a third, if he is alive, and if not, Pence will just take the 3rd term or give it to Jared .. And please, don't tell me about the FDR amendment prohibiting more than 2 terms - thats all out the window if Trump wins again. 
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:01 am

sharpy wrote:It's pretty clear that we're already beginning to see the GOP senate bantering about how we probably can't afford a stimulus to further help the Covid mess.  Why?  Because they know there's about to be a Dem in office and they are starting up the engines for the "we can't afford it" talk again.  For abou 3.75 yrs, there's been no concern for deficits, costs, budget, debt, etc.  But that's about to change, and the latest approach by the senate is pretty obvious.

If Trump wins, I predict there will be no stimulus package - even if the Dems win both houses and pass a huge stimulus, trump will veto it - why should he give anyone anything?  He's in - and if he wins a 2nd term, then he will stay for a third, if he is alive, and if not, Pence will just take the 3rd term or give it to Jared .. And please, don't tell me about the FDR amendment prohibiting more than 2 terms - thats all out the window if Trump wins again. 

I agree.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:33 am

blondy28 wrote:

The Hunter Biden laptop story is sending me over the edge.  My theory on it is that Hunter's computer(s) was hacked and they have legitimate information from it.  But they can't say that they were the beneficiaries of hacked material, so they make up the ridiculous laptop repair story, fabricate emails about Burisma, and release them with the other emails and pictures that they got from the hacking, because they think they legitimize the Burisma stuff.  It was bad enough that they went after someone's child with a bullshit story to maintain their power, but now they're releasing private communications between Hunter and Joe from when Hunter was at his lowest.  The Trump grifters are fair game, in my opinion, as they are/have been both part of Trump's campain, and his administration.  And even so, Joe Biden isn't going after any of them.  I can't even imagine what Trump will do at the next debate.

I'm not a fan of this type of politics, but fuck it. The Democrats need to go after EVERY child and alleged child of Donald Trump, beginning with Barron and how he is not really Donald's son. He watched as Franklin Graham fucked Melania on the altar of Franklin's alleged church. This is true. I heard it from the cashier at Jewel whose cousin lives next door to Graham's church and watched through the window. Fuck Barron for living with the biggest fucking asshole since Judas Iscariot.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:03 am

This is the kind of bullshit that causes people to take their own lives. Mark my words, if Hunter Biden commits suicide, Trump will crow about Biden "taking the easy way out". I hope all of these jagoffs get what's coming to them.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:03 pm

alohafri wrote:This is the kind of bullshit that causes people to take their own lives. Mark my words, if Hunter Biden commits suicide, Trump will crow about Biden "taking the easy way out". I hope all of these jagoffs get what's coming to them.

That is very possible.  Trump is a sociopath.  Fauci's family getting death threats, the plot to kidnap governor Whitmer.  How he still has 40% approval...I think in high 80s among Republicans...how is that possible?
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:27 pm

I'm sorry. I misheard what the story was about Barron. He actually is Donald Trump's son...with Ivanka.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:36 pm

Today, a reporter asked Trump a question. Without answering the question, Trump called Biden a criminal. Then he called the reporter a criminal for not reporting on Biden being a criminal.

What do the "Five Douchebags" on Fox talk about? How Biden got angry with a reporter for asking about Hunter. 

Meanwhile, North Korea continues to expand its nuclear capacity. How does Korean sperm taste Mr. President? Does it taste like your son Eric's?
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:54 pm

That is very possible.  Trump is a sociopath.  Fauci's family getting death threats, the plot to kidnap governor Whitmer.  How he still has 40% approval...I think in high 80s among Republicans...how is that possible?

There is an age-old philosophical question as to whether "man" is inheritably "good" and occasionally do bad things, or if "man" is inheritably "bad" and has to work hard at doing good things ... I believe the last 3.5 years have answered that question for me.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:09 pm

alohafri wrote:I'm sorry. I misheard what the story was about Barron. He actually is Donald Trump's son...with Ivanka.

If he didn't look so much like his mother, I would believe it.  Also heard Jared is gay.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:17 am

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:I'm sorry. I misheard what the story was about Barron. He actually is Donald Trump's son...with Ivanka.

If he didn't look so much like his mother, I would believe it.  Also heard Jared is gay.

He's having an affair with Netenyahu's son.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:16 pm