Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

Super spreader

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Super spreader Empty Super spreader

Post by blondy28 Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:59 am

I'm predicting that Chris Christie will not survive Covid.  Claims he checked himself into the hospital because he has asthma, but he's morbidly obese, which, as I understand it, is a bigger risk factor.  

Bill Barr hasn't been seen, and he was clearly face to face with many who have since tested positive.   I think Rudy is probably positive as well.

Who was patient zero?  Ron Johnson was not at the boxwood garden event, and he tested positive.  There's a reason they're refusing to contact trace, and it likely has to do with the fact that the supreme court event wasn't where this thing originated, although it did give it legs.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Super spreader Empty Re: Super spreader

Post by alohafri Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:15 pm

blondy28 wrote:I'm predicting that Chris Christie will not survive Covid.  Claims he checked himself into the hospital because he has asthma, but he's morbidly obese, which, as I understand it, is a bigger risk factor.  

Bill Barr hasn't been seen, and he was clearly face to face with many who have since tested positive.   I think Rudy is probably positive as well.

Who was patient zero?  Ron Johnson was not at the boxwood garden event, and he tested positive.  There's a reason they're refusing to contact trace, and it likely has to do with the fact that the supreme court event wasn't where this thing originated, although it did give it legs.

If Laura Ingraham was a friend, she'd volunteer to die for Christie. That fucking whore deserves it more than he does.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:14 pm

Heard Christie was released from the hospital and was thankful to all of his nurses and doctors ... guess its true what they say about cockroaches ... 
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:31 pm

sharpy wrote:Heard Christie was released from the hospital and was thankful to all of his nurses and doctors ... guess its true what they say about cockroaches ... 

He said he's going to be making a statement shortly.  I expect he will do the same as Trump...downplay it and say you just get over it and it's no big deal.

My husband's aunt on his dad's side, and uncle on his mom's side just tested positive.  They're both around 90, and happen to be in the same nursing home in the UP.  Can't imagine that either of them will have an easy go of it.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:47 pm

My husband's aunt on his dad's side, and uncle on his mom's side just tested positive.  They're both around 90, and happen to be in the same nursing home in the UP.  Can't imagine that either of them will have an easy go of it.

Sorry to hear that .. be encouraged by the fact that there have been 90 yr olds that have done ok 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:42 am