Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

South Carolina Senate Debate

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

South Carolina Senate Debate Empty South Carolina Senate Debate

Post by blondy28 Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:50 pm

Last night I watched the debate between Lindsey Graham and Jaime Harrison, and yes, I'm bias, but I think Harrison kicked Lindsey's ass.  Imagine an hour of Lindsey sounding exactly like he sounded when he was begging for money on Fox.  And he was just saying the same shit he's been saying for the last year or so..."The left hates my guts.  They want to get rid of the electoral college so New York and California pick our president.  Yada yada yada."  Harrison was very natural and smooth.  The one time I wanted to crawl through the television was when Lindsey had to defend not supporting the expansion of medicaid, and again he made a California/New York reference, saying that they got all the funds for expansion.  If memory serves, there wasn't a dollar limit/first come, first served.  Either way, what is it with these people who don't seem to get the concept of "per capita".   And of course Lindsey made a crack about the blue states needing to be bailed out with Covid funds for bad decisions.

If you are so inclined to watch it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9D_RLWyxZU

SoxIlliniRob likes this post

sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

South Carolina Senate Debate Empty Re: South Carolina Senate Debate

Post by sharpy Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:58 pm

I'm here in South Carolina and the consensus was that graham got his ass kicked. However, this is SC, so I will have to see graham lose to believe it. 
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:59 pm

sharpy wrote:I'm here in South Carolina and the consensus was that graham got his ass kicked. However, this is SC, so I will have to see graham lose to believe it. 

I heard today that there was a court decision that will make it harder to beat Graham.  This is why you expand the supreme court.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:29 pm

sharpy wrote:I'm here in South Carolina and the consensus was that graham got his ass kicked. However, this is SC, so I will have to see graham lose to believe it. 

Tonight's debate cancelled cuz Lady Lindsey refused to take Covid test.  Move along...nothing to see here!
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:16 pm

blondy28 wrote:

Tonight's debate cancelled cuz Lady Lindsey refused to take Covid test.  Move along...nothing to see here!

I hope he gets AIDS from fucking a bowl of snails.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:43 am