Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

Tom Cotton is a douche

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Tom Cotton is a douche Empty Tom Cotton is a douche

Post by blondy28 Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:25 pm

That is all...
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Tom Cotton is a douche Empty Re: Tom Cotton is a douche

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:43 pm

He always has been.  If Biden wins, I expect Cotton to be the GOP nominee in 2024.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:16 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:He always has been.  If Biden wins, I expect Cotton to be the GOP nominee in 2024.

Nope. The 2024 nominee will either be named Trump or Carlson.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:32 am

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:He always has been.  If Biden wins, I expect Cotton to be the GOP nominee in 2024.

If Trump loses this election, I think the GOP may wash their hands of him and his family.  If Trump manages to win this one, then  I fully expect Junior to be the nominee in 2024.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:08 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

If Trump loses this election, I think the GOP may wash their hands of him and his family.  If Trump manages to win this one, then  I fully expect Junior to be the nominee in 2024.

When trump wins this one, there is likely no election in 2024 .. or if there is, its a sham election, like the ones now held in Hungary, Poland and Russia .. 

I would say this is the most important election in history, but i think if Trump loses all 50 states, he cries fraud and doesn't leave, so it really doesn't matter.  I am sooooo glad all those voters felt it better to write in "bugs bunny" instead of voting for the demon Clinton in 2016. Sure showed this country something, didn't they? 
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:06 am

sharpy wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

When trump wins this one, there is likely no election in 2024 .. or if there is, its a sham election, like the ones now held in Hungary, Poland and Russia .. 

I would say this is the most important election in history, but i think if Trump loses all 50 states, he cries fraud and doesn't leave, so it really doesn't matter.  I am sooooo glad all those voters felt it better to write in "bugs bunny" instead of voting for the demon Clinton in 2016. Sure showed this country something, didn't they? 

In most states it didn't matter who was written in. I'm sure filled in the box for Clinton. Guess what, you voted for Trump in the Electoral College. Clinton ignored the "fly-over" states, which could have changed the course of the election.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:43 pm