Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

Suckers and losers

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Suckers and losers Empty Suckers and losers

Post by blondy28 Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:39 pm

Fox News is even confirming the information in The Atlantic piece.  Well, at least one person is.  The on-air people are calling it "he said/she said".  Melania's handlers even tweeted to say it's absolutely not true!  Of course, there are tapes (allegedly) with her telling her "friend" to take the fall for her.  And who would have guessed that her jacket was directed toward Michelle Obama, who appears to have been nothing but nice to her.  They are absolutely awful.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Suckers and losers Empty Re: Suckers and losers

Post by sharpy Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:00 pm

You're nicer than me .. I think they are Pieces of Shit ..
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:59 am

blondy28 wrote:Fox News is even confirming the information in The Atlantic piece.  Well, at least one person is.  The on-air people are calling it "he said/she said".  Melania's handlers even tweeted to say it's absolutely not true!  Of course, there are tapes (allegedly) with her telling her "friend" to take the fall for her.  And who would have guessed that her jacket was directed toward Michelle Obama, who appears to have been nothing but nice to her.  They are absolutely awful.

"I called Melania to tell her how disappointed I was that the weather prevented me from going to honor our war dead." Really? You had to call her? She was standing right next to you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:24 am