Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

And what the hell is

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

And what the hell is Empty And what the hell is

Post by alohafri Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:42 pm

the "Democrat" party? Are they trying to be assholes? Are they stupid? Both?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

And what the hell is Empty Re: And what the hell is

Post by SoxIlliniRob Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:41 pm

You don't know about that, Kevin?  That's done on purpose.  I believe Frank Luntz convinced them to call them Democrat party and to never veer off of that track.  I guess the idea is that you're supposed to focus on the RAT in democrat and it sounds like the democRAT party.  I'm being serious, too.  This has been going on for about 13-14 yrs, to my memory.  Started a little before the Obama years.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:55 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:You don't know about that, Kevin?  That's done on purpose.  I believe Frank Luntz convinced them to call them Democrat party and to never veer off of that track.  I guess the idea is that you're supposed to focus on the RAT in democrat and it sounds like the democRAT party.  I'm being serious, too.  This has been going on for about 13-14 yrs, to my memory.  Started a little before the Obama years.

Thom Hartmann was talking about this the other day, and he said it started many many decades ago...and that it was only revived by Rush.  Here's what I found on it:

https://www.factcheck.org/2007/12/the-democratic-or-democrat-party/
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:25 pm

On another note, I can tell Hannity has lost sponsors. He has been babbling for 25 straight minutes with no commercial breaks. No sponsors, no commercials. I hope he gets anal warts in his throat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content