Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

Kark clone

SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Kark clone Empty Kark clone

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:49 am

Am I the only one that saw the videos of that Kyle Rittenhouse clown and thought "I can imagine Kark doing something this dumb"?  I mean, he even looks like him.  

This dumb ass went to Kenosha looking for trouble, and he found it.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Kark clone Empty Re: Kark clone

Post by alohafri Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:00 pm

These Sunday night people on Fox are crazier than the weeknight idiots. Mark Levin wants nothing short of a holocaust, putting all of you Democrats and us anti-Trump Republicans (well, just me here) in the gas chambers. 
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:47 pm

alohafri wrote:These Sunday night people on Fox are crazier than the weeknight idiots. Mark Levin wants nothing short of a holocaust, putting all of you Democrats and us anti-Trump Republicans (well, just me here) in the gas chambers. 

If trump succeeds in keeping his dictatorship alive after January , I would not bet against something like this occurring . Probably not a gas chamber - but prison, camps .. new Alien and Sedition acts to arrest reporters, commenters on facebook .. etc. 
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:38 pm

sharpy wrote:
    alohafri wrote:These Sunday night people on Fox are crazier than the weeknight idiots. Mark Levin wants nothing short of a holocaust, putting all of you Democrats and us anti-Trump Republicans (well, just me here) in the gas chambers. 

If trump succeeds in keeping his dictatorship alive after January , I would not bet against something like this occurring . Probably not a gas chamber - but prison, camps .. new Alien and Sedition acts to arrest reporters, commenters on facebook .. etc. 

Timmy, we might be getting arrested if we keep it up on Facebook.  I've pretty much already decided that if Trump wins this time around, I'll just take time away from politics entirely and let happen whatever happens.  I figure if this shithead can act this way with enough impunity that he'd be reelected, then my civic duty is done, and I'm done.  I'll focus my energy on sports or playing golf or some other shit.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:39 pm

I've always found Levin pretty appallingly nuts.  One of the screechiest whiners I've ever seen.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:10 am

Meanwhile, Dipshit is over on the other site wishing himself a happy birthday. What a fucknuts. How does his wife stay with him? How have his kids not stabbed him in his sleep?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:43 pm