Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

Fun!

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Fun! Empty Fun!

Post by alohafri Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:23 pm

The fun part of there being no fans in the stands at these games is that you can hear every "FUCK" yelled after a strikeout.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Fun! Empty Re: Fun!

Post by alohafri Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:29 am

Speaking of fun, this team is an offensive juggernaut. The South Side Hitmen have returned!
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:23 am

Bode had a really good, really loud "FUCK" yesterday after hitting a weak fly to end an inning.  

I think I saw that the Sox just set a 7 game record by hitting 27 hrs over that span.
    telefrank
    telefrank
    Not a Fanboy

Post by telefrank Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:06 pm

Wow a baseball post.

The fucks were always there. It's amusing to me to hear cable people act like the FCC is going to fine them for a fuck. FCC doesn't regulate cable. 

Anyway, not a fan of Sox-Cubs games but without fans they are much more bearable also the Sox are kicking ass. Mostly it's nice to see another team besides the Tigers or Royals. This schedule is the worst, even worst than a full season. Yet this is what we are stuck with in this participation trophy year.

Find I'm disappointed with a lot of the Sox starting pitching. I was expecting better.

Recall my issues with Bobby Jenks aka Drama Queen? Alex Colome is the new Drama Queen. Still lust for a closer that comes in and throws the ball past the batters so that they spin into the ground. Hey I can dream !!!
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:29 am

Speaking of fun, how about Giolito? That was a Bob Strunck game...no home runs, great pitching, situational hitting.
    jaywit
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Post by jaywit Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:11 pm

alohafri wrote:Speaking of fun, how about Giolito? That was a Bob Strunck game...no home runs, great pitching, situational hitting.
    And a Nomads game.  Saw all the outs on-line.  Looked like the last out was the hardest hit ball of the night.  Other than a couple close plays at first, there was nothing even close to a hit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:56 pm