Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

Frightening

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Frightening Empty Frightening

Post by blondy28 Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:48 pm

Republican Voters Against Trump have some great videos.  This one hit today:

https://twitter.com/mikegalsworthy/status/1295461485930582016?s=20
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Frightening Empty Re: Frightening

Post by alohafri Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:17 am

blondy28 wrote:Republican Voters Against Trump have some great videos.  This one hit today:

https://twitter.com/mikegalsworthy/status/1295461485930582016?s=20

These guys get it. Some people are giving them heat saying "they are taking Democratic stances and that's not good" (probably from Trumpists but not hard core Trumpists). Others, like Cortez are saying they don't want their help because they are mainly pro-life. This is not the election to have a purity test. There is one goal and one goal only, defeat Trump. I like Joe Biden as a person. I agree with some of what Joe Biden stands for, I disagree with much of what Joe Biden stands for, but I'm willing to vote for Joe Biden if it gets rid of the megalomaniac in the White House. 

We can discuss why the DNC won't allow Democrats for Life to speak at their convention or why the RNC won't allow advocates of Jim Brady-type gun control laws to speak at their convention in 2024.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:37 pm

sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:57 pm

I don't know if any of these GOP ads against Trump will make a difference in how anyone can vote, but I am glad that they are at least documenting for history what has been going on ....
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:23 pm

sharpy wrote:I don't know if any of these GOP ads against Trump will make a difference in how anyone can vote, but I am glad that they are at least documenting for history what has been going on ....

I'm very interested to hear what's coming.  Seems that they are going to slowly release info, which is very smart, given that Bill Barr's going to make his bullshit statements about the "illegal spying".  Speaking of that, did anyone else see the story about Jill Biden's ex-husband claiming that Joe and Jill were having an affair while she was still married to him?
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:19 pm

Speaking of that, did anyone else see the story about Jill Biden's ex-husband claiming that Joe and Jill were having an affair while she was still married to him?

MMm .... having an extramarital affair between 2 consenting adults .....vs......fucking a 14 yr old teen girl sex slave??mmmmmm  how do i choose?? 
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:39 pm

sharpy wrote: Speaking of that, did anyone else see the story about Jill Biden's ex-husband claiming that Joe and Jill were having an affair while she was still married to him?

MMm .... having an extramarital affair between 2 consenting adults .....vs......fucking a 14 yr old teen girl sex slave??mmmmmm  how do i choose?? 

Today I had MSNBC on (on mute), and I had to rewind to hear what was being said.  Mike Pence was making an appearance in Wisconsin, and they were talking to people in the county where he was appearing, and they asked the guy if there was anything that would make him not vote for Trump.  He said (brace yourself), "if I found out he cheated on his wife or lied to the country, I couldn't support him." That's when my head exploded.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:21 pm