Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

2 posters

Dan Crenshaw

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Dan Crenshaw Empty Dan Crenshaw

Post by alohafri Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:26 pm

I used to respect this guy. I thought that he was a regular Republican in the vein of someone like McCain. When that guy from SNL kinda went over the top in making fun of him and his injury, I thought it was wrong. He lost his eye in defense of his country. I gained more respect for him when Crenshaw came onto SNL and made amends, poking fun at the situation. I thought, "now there's the bigger man." 

All that went away when he supported Fucker Carlson's attack on Tammy Duckworth. Fucker Carlson didn't attack any particular political stance of hers. He questioned her patriotism...a woman who lost her legs serving her country. Surely Crenshaw would know how she felt and would say something like, "you can question her politics but not her love of her country." Nope. Well fuck you Dan. You are forever stained orange. 
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Dan Crenshaw Empty Re: Dan Crenshaw

Post by blondy28 Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:22 pm

alohafri wrote:I used to respect this guy. I thought that he was a regular Republican in the vein of someone like McCain. When that guy from SNL kinda went over the top in making fun of him and his injury, I thought it was wrong. He lost his eye in defense of his country. I gained more respect for him when Crenshaw came onto SNL and made amends, poking fun at the situation. I thought, "now there's the bigger man." 

All that went away when he supported Fucker Carlson's attack on Tammy Duckworth. Fucker Carlson didn't attack any particular political stance of hers. He questioned her patriotism...a woman who lost her legs serving her country. Surely Crenshaw would know how she felt and would say something like, "you can question her politics but not her love of her country." Nope. Well fuck you Dan. You are forever stained orange. 

My initial impression of Crenshaw was the same as yours.  That impression started to slip when he was on Bill Maher, and has slipped even more as I've seen his tweets.  I didn't even hear about his support of TC, who I think attempted to justify his conclusion that she hates America based on something she never said.  Crenshaw certainly knows it's all bullshit, but as you say, that's should be a bridge too far to jump on board with these attacks.  It's shameful.  

But on the positive side, Roger Stone is going to be a free man until his dying day.  Bill Barr and Trump are criminals.  I've moved on from calling for a civil war and am just advocating assassinations.  I mean, they're both in favor of the death penalty, so let's try it out on them.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:06 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:I used to respect this guy. I thought that he was a regular Republican in the vein of someone like McCain. When that guy from SNL kinda went over the top in making fun of him and his injury, I thought it was wrong. He lost his eye in defense of his country. I gained more respect for him when Crenshaw came onto SNL and made amends, poking fun at the situation. I thought, "now there's the bigger man." 

My initial impression of Crenshaw was the same as yours.  That impression started to slip when he was on Bill Maher, and has slipped even more as I've seen his tweets.  I didn't even hear about his support of TC, who I think attempted to justify his conclusion that she hates America based on something she never said.  Crenshaw certainly knows it's all bullshit, but as you say, that's should be a bridge too far to jump on board with these attacks.  It's shameful.  

But on the positive side, Roger Stone is going to be a free man until his dying day.  Bill Barr and Trump are criminals.  I've moved on from calling for a civil war and am just advocating assassinations.  I mean, they're both in favor of the death penalty, so let's try it out on them.

I was so hoping Stone was going to get raped by his cellmate and come down with AIDS. (And yes, I'm drinking...LOL)
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:30 pm

"Attacks from self-serving, insecure men who can't tell the difference between true patriotism and hateful nationalism will never diminish my love for this country -- or my willingness to sacrifice for it. ... These titanium legs don't buckle."

Fuck yes Tammy. Now take one of those legs, shine up real nice, turn that sumbitch sideways and shove it up Tucker's ass.

blondy28 likes this post

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:44 am

alohafri wrote:"Attacks from self-serving, insecure men who can't tell the difference between true patriotism and hateful nationalism will never diminish my love for this country -- or my willingness to sacrifice for it. ... These titanium legs don't buckle."

Fuck yes Tammy. Now take one of those legs, shine up real nice, turn that sumbitch sideways and shove it up Tucker's ass.

That's the best quote.  I love it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:07 pm