Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

Cream

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Cream Empty Cream

Post by alohafri Mon May 11, 2020 11:25 am

I hate to put this under "Crap" because he's not crap (other than the fact that he keeps trying to steal away my Weather Channel babes), but I heard from Cream yesterday. He wanted me to let you know that he hasn't posted much lately because he's dealing with aged macular degeneration, which has moved from "dry" to "wet" causing him to start to lose his sight. He said he's trying to stay as positive as he can and he's thankful that his dick still works (shows he still has a sense of humor). 

Anyway, he is going to try to post here when he can. Keep him in your thoughts!
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Cream Empty Re: Cream

Post by blondy28 Mon May 11, 2020 3:01 pm

alohafri wrote:I hate to put this under "Crap" because he's not crap (other than the fact that he keeps trying to steal away my Weather Channel babes), but I heard from Cream yesterday. He wanted me to let you know that he hasn't posted much lately because he's dealing with aged macular degeneration, which has moved from "dry" to "wet" causing him to start to lose his sight. He said he's trying to stay as positive as he can and he's thankful that his dick still works (shows he still has a sense of humor). 

That's too bad.  I only know about that condition as one of my board members has it, and she resigned because it was difficult to read.  Is there any treatment to improve his sight or slow the progression?  My board member was getting injections in her eyeballs.

Keeping him in my thoughts.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Mon May 11, 2020 6:30 pm

alohafri wrote:I hate to put this under "Crap" because he's not crap (other than the fact that he keeps trying to steal away my Weather Channel babes), but I heard from Cream yesterday. He wanted me to let you know that he hasn't posted much lately because he's dealing with aged macular degeneration, which has moved from "dry" to "wet" causing him to start to lose his sight. He said he's trying to stay as positive as he can and he's thankful that his dick still works (shows he still has a sense of humor). 

He could never see his dick anyway .. so no loss.... 
    That was for his benefit - lets hope for the best and that he is getting the best medical care available.
    jaywit
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Post by jaywit Tue May 12, 2020 1:07 pm

Sorry to hear this.  Hopefully, he responds to the treatments and vision loss is reversed or at least arrested.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue May 12, 2020 3:06 pm

He said he is getting injections in his eyeballs. I think an adult circumcision would be more tolerable.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue May 12, 2020 4:23 pm

alohafri wrote:He said he is getting injections in his eyeballs. I think an adult circumcision would be more tolerable.

Yeah, I was horrified when my board member told me she was having those, but she acted like it was no big deal.
    jaywit
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Post by jaywit Tue May 12, 2020 5:26 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:He said he is getting injections in his eyeballs. I think an adult circumcision would be more tolerable.

Yeah, I was horrified when my board member told me she was having those, but she acted like it was no big deal.
    Not my area but I believe they put a numbing drop in the eye so you don't feel the shot.  Still, it's not as if you can close your eye and think of something else.
    jaywit
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Post by jaywit Tue May 12, 2020 5:28 pm

Not meaning this to be a joke but, Cream, would bigger fonts help you out?
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed May 13, 2020 1:33 pm

jaywit wrote:Not meaning this to be a joke but, Cream, would bigger fonts help you out?

I did joke about Rob's font for Sherlock Holmes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:05 pm