Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

2 posters

No

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

No Empty No

Post by alohafri Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:09 pm

I'm not changing the name. This piece of shit should still be in the clink. How quickly do the Cultists start singing Rod's praises, crying about how he was shafted?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

No Empty Re: No

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:45 pm

This is all a way to soften the notion of him pardoning Stone, Flynn and Manafort.  There's nothing else gained from pardoning this doof.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:17 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:This is all a way to soften the notion of him pardoning Stone, Flynn and Manafort.  There's nothing else gained from pardoning this doof.

I bet he pardon's Stone the same day he is sentenced.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:36 am

Since he's out, does this mean I have to stop screwing Patti?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:01 pm

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:This is all a way to soften the notion of him pardoning Stone, Flynn and Manafort.  There's nothing else gained from pardoning this doof.

I bet he pardon's Stone the same day he is sentenced.

Probably all been laid out ahead of time so that Stone doesn't turn evidence against Trump.

We're just the frog in the hot water that doesn't realize it's being boiled slowly.  Every day Trump does some shit that would have been a giant scandal 5 or 10 yrs ago, and we just shrug and accept it because it's not as bad as SOME of the things he's done.  He's basically turned the DOJ into a political weapon that he can use at his will to benefit him as he needs or sees fit.  Remember the shrieking when Bill Clinton met with Lynch on the tarmac?  It was like a HUGE fucking scandal.  Now Trump gets the AG to help him get his friends shorter sentences and the guy basically runs cover for him all in plain view.  This is truly banana republic bullshit.  We just take it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:56 am