Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

Rush

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Rush Empty Rush

Post by alohafri Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:02 pm

As much as I dislike this fat windbag, I hate to see him suffer. I pray he recovers, or that he goes quickly so he doesn't suffer.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Rush Empty Re: Rush

Post by cream919 Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:22 pm

You're a far better man than I. I have about as much sympathy for him as he did for all the people he lied about and harmed as he lined his pockets preaching to the knuckleheads who hang on his every word.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:12 am

cream919 wrote:You're a far better man than I. I have about as much sympathy for him as he did for all the people he lied about and harmed as he lined his pockets preaching to the knuckleheads who hang on his every word.

I probably wouldn't be as kind to Hannity. If he had throat cancer, I'd pray that he lived, but they'd have to take out his voice box in order to have him survive.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:39 pm

I take it back. After being awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom at the fucking State of the Union address, which I don't think has EVER been done before, I hope fucking Rush Limbaugh suffers like no man has suffered before. He is the epitome of what is wrong with this country. So fuck you Rush. Eat shit and die like the fuckface you are.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:01 pm

Now you're talking. Cancer of the lung...too bad so sad...he's been a cancer on this country for decades. 

All that said...the award thing another brilliant move by Trump that left democrats and progressives shitting in their pants. Gotta give the fucker credit, he knows how to put his opponents back on their heels. They have NO answer for him. His teflon coating is a foot thick.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:12 am

cream919 wrote:Now you're talking. Cancer of the lung...too bad so sad...he's been a cancer on this country for decades. 

All that said...the award thing another brilliant move by Trump that left democrats and progressives shitting in their pants. Gotta give the fucker credit, he knows how to put his opponents back on their heels. They have NO answer for him. His teflon coating is a foot thick.

I'm no Democrat, but I hope the next Democratic President gives the award at the State of the Union address to Al Sharpton. And when the Republicans complain, the response is "Fuck you...Rush!"
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:30 pm

Love the idea...but won't happen. No guts.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:48 pm

cream919 wrote:Now you're talking. Cancer of the lung...too bad so sad...he's been a cancer on this country for decades. 

If he was someone who was just an irritant, I might be more inclined to take the position that "I wouldn't wish that upon anybody", but that fat tub of goo has made a career of trying to prevent people from getting medical care, so that's just karma.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:04 pm

Agreed Blondy. Fuck 'em. No wait...the far right sympathy chant...thoughts and prayers!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:17 pm