Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

5 posters

Whistleblower

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Whistleblower Empty Whistleblower

Post by blondy28 Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:28 am

So it appears that Rudy went to Ukraine to convince them to dig up dirt on Hunter Biden?  Do we know what Trump said on calls?
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Whistleblower Empty Re: Whistleblower

Post by alohafri Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:34 am

blondy28 wrote:So it appears that Rudy went to Ukraine to convince them to dig up dirt on Hunter Biden?  Do we know what Trump said on calls?

Rudy lost his damn mind. "No I didn't." "Of course I did." And naturally, after the exchange with Chris Cuomo, Rudy ran right to Laura Ingraham (who needs to be buttfucked by an elephant tusk - just thought I'd add that).
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:59 am

alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:So it appears that Rudy went to Ukraine to convince them to dig up dirt on Hunter Biden?  Do we know what Trump said on calls?

Rudy lost his damn mind. "No I didn't." "Of course I did." And naturally, after the exchange with Chris Cuomo, Rudy ran right to Laura Ingraham (who needs to be buttfucked by an elephant tusk - just thought I'd add that).

I saw clips of Rudy's meltdown all over twitter.  Why Trump trusts him to do anything is beyond me.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:09 am

Rudi is actually a bigger fuckup than Trump. Amazing.

Last edited by SoxIlliniRob on Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:37 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Rudi is actually a bigged fuckup than Trump. Amazing.

If he had just sailed off into the sunset after 9/11, he would have been fondly remembered. I guess crazy people don't know when to leave well enough alone.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:37 am

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

I saw clips of Rudy's meltdown all over twitter.  Why Trump trusts him to do anything is beyond me.

Rudy swallows.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:00 am

So apparently Meghan McCain had a total meltdown and stormed off stage on the View.  McCain argued that this anonymous whistleblower is like WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange because the individual “put people’s lives in danger.  McCain said that she thinks any interference in an election by a foreign country is bad and should be condemned, adding that she’s mad that “people on the left” defend Assange for publishing secret military and diplomatic documents.

First, I don't know any on the left who defend Assange.  Why would the guy who released Hillary's e-mails be defended by the left.  Secondly, I don't think, as far as we know, that the whisteblower "puts people's lives in danger".  He/she documented what he/she saw and followed the proper channels in reporting it.  

McCain was more convoluted than usual.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:11 am

She's a nutjob.
    joepoe
    joepoe
    Not a Fanboy

Whistleblower Empty this looks like curtains

Post by joepoe Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:48 am

From what I have read and seen, this looks like the end of the line for both the President and Joe Biden unless the Dems screw it up royally, which is always a possibility. Schiff looked like a lunatic as he did a parody of Trump's conversation in his opening remarks yesterday (Thurs hearing). Less of that would be good, imho.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:23 am

joepoe wrote:From what I have read and seen, this looks like the end of the line for both the President and Joe Biden unless the Dems screw it up royally, which is always a possibility. Schiff looked like a lunatic as he did a parody of Trump's conversation in his opening remarks yesterday (Thurs hearing). Less of that would be good, imho.

I don't see why it would be the end of the line for Biden, but ok.  Looks to me like he's in the clear and has nothing to fear, except that Warren might beat him.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:15 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    joepoe wrote:From what I have read and seen, this looks like the end of the line for both the President and Joe Biden unless the Dems screw it up royally, which is always a possibility. Schiff looked like a lunatic as he did a parody of Trump's conversation in his opening remarks yesterday (Thurs hearing). Less of that would be good, imho.

I don't see why it would be the end of the line for Biden, but ok.  Looks to me like he's in the clear and has nothing to fear, except that Warren might beat him.

I suspect that's how they're watering it down in Trumplandia.  If Trump's going down, at least he's taken down Biden with him.

Just heard Jim Jordan say that the IG said the Whistleblower has an anti-Trump bias.  The IG who said that the complaint was credible and urgent?  And the White House admits that they hid the tape of the phone call?

In other news, heard somewhere that if impeachment is successful and/or Trump resigns, he can always run in 2020 because impeachment doesn't prevent you from holding office in the future.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:54 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:

I suspect that's how they're watering it down in Trumplandia.  If Trump's going down, at least he's taken down Biden with him.

Just heard Jim Jordan say that the IG said the Whistleblower has an anti-Trump bias.  The IG who said that the complaint was credible and urgent?  And the White House admits that they hid the tape of the phone call?

In other news, heard somewhere that if impeachment is successful and/or Trump resigns, he can always run in 2020 because impeachment doesn't prevent you from holding office in the future.

Anti Trump bias?  Isn't he a Trump appointee?  What a fucking shitshow, and ya know what?  Trump supporters don't give a shit.  They are in it no matter what.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:52 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:

Anti Trump bias?  Isn't he a Trump appointee?  What a fucking shitshow, and ya know what?  Trump supporters don't give a shit.  They are in it no matter what.

Yes, he is a Trump appointee.  But so was Sessions.  And Bolton.  And a bunch of other people that were dumb enough to sell out the country for a chance to kiss his fat orange ass, who he immediately hung out to dry the minute that they demonstrated an ounce of integrity.  I don't like anyone he's appointed, but some of them at least seem to stand up for their values...as warped as some of them may be.  I mean, the Exxon guy as Secretary of State wasn't a good thing for our country, but the guy wasn't going to take Trump's shit.

If the founders could see what's going on with this lunatic, they probably would have rethought the whole damned thing.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:50 pm

If the founders could see what's going on with this lunatic, they probably would have rethought the whole damned thing.

No, I think they would have said they were prepared for this and were proud of the fact that they developed a government to prevent dictators - separation of powers, limiting the powers of one branch of the government, civilian control of the military etc .. What they didn't foresee was the spinelessness and corruption of a significant group of politicians... 
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:52 pm

Joe Biden I believe, has been exonerated for this whole Ukraine bullshit more than once ….its the radical right wing that doesn't believe facts. And as far as Trump is concerned, 
    "I could kill a man in the middle of 5th Avenue and not lose a single vote" ….so we'll see
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:07 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:

Yes, he is a Trump appointee.  But so was Sessions.  And Bolton.  And a bunch of other people that were dumb enough to sell out the country for a chance to kiss his fat orange ass, who he immediately hung out to dry the minute that they demonstrated an ounce of integrity.  I don't like anyone he's appointed, but some of them at least seem to stand up for their values...as warped as some of them may be.  I mean, the Exxon guy as Secretary of State wasn't a good thing for our country, but the guy wasn't going to take Trump's shit.

I'm beginning to feel like this separation of powers thing is nothing more than a ridiculous myth.  That Barr can decide whether to hide shit and protect himself with impunity or not is just fucking laughable.  How is this possible?  This is banana fucking republic bullshit and it's perfectly allowable.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:16 pm

sharpy wrote:If the founders could see what's going on with this lunatic, they probably would have rethought the whole damned thing.

No, I think they would have said they were prepared for this and were proud of the fact that they developed a government to prevent dictators - separation of powers, limiting the powers of one branch of the government, civilian control of the military etc .. What they didn't foresee was the spinelessness and corruption of a significant group of politicians... 

Yep.  Totally agree.  The Republicans are good at the long game, and they have been doing shit for decades, bit by bit, to get themselves in a position that they are the minority but they have all the power.  I don't think they counted on Trump, but they've planned for the total takeover of the country for so long that they can't risk losing what they've gained.  Packing the courts.  Citizens United.  They're going to ride it out and hope that the Trump dynasty doesn't happen.  The joke that Obama led to Trump, as if Obama was some extremist lunatic.  They played the race card and it worked beautifully.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:23 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:

I'm beginning to feel like this separation of powers thing is nothing more than a ridiculous myth.  That Barr can decide whether to hide shit and protect himself with impunity or not is just fucking laughable.  How is this possible?  This is banana fucking republic bullshit and it's perfectly allowable.

Total myth.  Not just cuz of Barr, but the courts, too.  How does eliminating a mandate make the ACA unconstitutional?  It may leave it unfundable, but if the Supreme Court found that the mandate was a "tax", and they are constantly changing laws adding some taxes and eliminating others, how would the elimination of a "tax" make the ACA unconstitutional?  Trump couldn't repeal, so a judge helped him out, and the only hope that I have that the rug isn't pulled out from under people like me, with all my pre-existing conditions, is that Justice Roberts cares about his legacy and that he votes with the liberal justices, and that RBG doesn't die.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content