Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

Sale

cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Sale Empty Sale

Post by cream919 Sat May 04, 2019 12:12 am

So did anyone honestly expect a different outcome in tonight's game other than what happened? A struggling Chris Sale comes back to town and promptly makes the White Sox his bitch! Just once, just fucking once, I'd like to see the White Sox play against expectations in situations like tonight and punish someone like Sale when they're down rather than just fucking roll over for him. 

And while I'm ranting...I think it's way past time for the club to dump Don Cooper. His day has come and gone and the game has passed him by. So now it looks like Rodon is maybe just one step away from undergoing Tommy John...this is in addition to no less than 3...that's right THREE...young Sox pitching studs going under Tommy John's knife in the past two years while under Cooper's regime. That's ridiculous. Aside from all this, I'm getting sick and tired watching Sox starters throwing 80 or more pitches over the course of the first three innings. It's become a regular event and again under the eye of Cooper. This whole notion where management keeps their fingers crossed while hoping to get 6 innings form their starters is just fucking crazy. And all this ranting taking place after today's Cubs starter pitched a less than 90 pitch 9 inning gem. This six inning approach with your starters is just bullshit
    jaywit
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Sale Empty Re: Sale

Post by jaywit Sat May 04, 2019 1:10 pm

cream919 wrote:So did anyone honestly expect a different outcome in tonight's game other than what happened? A struggling Chris Sale comes back to town and promptly makes the White Sox his bitch! Just once, just fucking once, I'd like to see the White Sox play against expectations in situations like tonight and punish someone like Sale when they're down rather than just fucking roll over for him. 

And while I'm ranting...I think it's way past time for the club to dump Don Cooper. His day has come and gone and the game has passed him by. So now it looks like Rodon is maybe just one step away from undergoing Tommy John...this is in addition to no less than 3...that's right THREE...young Sox pitching studs going under Tommy John's knife in the past two years while under Cooper's regime. That's ridiculous. Aside from all this, I'm getting sick and tired watching Sox starters throwing 80 or more pitches over the course of the first three innings. It's become a regular event and again under the eye of Cooper. This whole notion where management keeps their fingers crossed while hoping to get 6 innings form their starters is just fucking crazy. And all this ranting taking place after today's Cubs starter pitched a less than 90 pitch 9 inning gem. This six inning approach with your starters is just bullshit
    Hoping for different but not really expecting different.  I'll stay with the occasional glance at the box-scores.  Go Sox!  Get good!  Until then, No Soup For You!

There.  I'm done for 2019.
    telefrank
    telefrank
    Not a Fanboy

Post by telefrank Sun May 05, 2019 2:26 pm

cream919 wrote:So did anyone honestly expect a different outcome in tonight's game other than what happened? A struggling Chris Sale comes back to town and promptly makes the White Sox his bitch! Just once, just fucking once, I'd like to see the White Sox play against expectations in situations like tonight and punish someone like Sale when they're down rather than just fucking roll over for him. 

Hey not a fan of White Sox tradition?
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Mon May 06, 2019 7:16 am

Not to mention relievers coming in to face one batter. There was no excuse on Saturday night to NOT leave Fulmer in for the rest of the game to get his ass kicked. The game was out of hand already. Why not rest the bullpen?
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Mon May 06, 2019 10:58 pm

Cuz Renteria has his head up Cooper's ass like Ventura did. 

Here's another little tidbit for thought while half the staff takes a couple years off for Tommy John bullshit...back when they were offering Manny Machado what it takes to run a small city, ya think they might have better spent all this money they said they had on some starting pitching and shoring up the bullpen? Jesus Christ this club is stupid.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue May 07, 2019 10:46 am

cream919 wrote:Cuz Renteria has his head up Cooper's ass like Ventura did. 

Here's another little tidbit for thought while half the staff takes a couple years off for Tommy John bullshit...back when they were offering Manny Machado what it takes to run a small city, ya think they might have better spent all this money they said they had on some starting pitching and shoring up the bullpen? Jesus Christ this club is stupid.

I thought that was the plan...until the Machado/Harper bullshit started.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content