Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

Tiger Woods

cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Tiger Woods Empty Tiger Woods

Post by cream919 Thu May 02, 2019 11:01 pm

So I see Tiger Woods has agreed to visit the White House. No big surprise there...for many of your republicans Tiger has always been one of their acceptable non-threatening black men. After serving fast food to the college athletic teams don't be too surprised if Deranged Donald serves Tiger up a hearty meal of fried chicken and watermelon.
    jaywit
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Tiger Woods Empty Re: Tiger Woods

Post by jaywit Fri May 03, 2019 12:59 am

cream919 wrote:So I see Tiger Woods has agreed to visit the White House. No big surprise there...for many of your republicans Tiger has always been one of their acceptable non-threatening black men. After serving fast food to the college athletic teams don't be too surprised if Deranged Donald serves Tiger up a hearty meal of fried chicken and watermelon.
    I hope he brings his ex-wife and she brings her golf club.  She doesn't take too kindly to cheating husbands.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sat May 04, 2019 3:20 am

cream919 wrote:So I see Tiger Woods has agreed to visit the White House. No big surprise there...for many of your republicans Tiger has always been one of their acceptable non-threatening black men. After serving fast food to the college athletic teams don't be too surprised if Deranged Donald serves Tiger up a hearty meal of fried chicken and watermelon.

My late father-in-law hated Tiger.  He blamed him for infiltrating his favorite sport.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:16 pm