Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

+2
SoxIlliniRob
blondy28
6 posters

"I'm fucked"

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

"I'm fucked" Empty "I'm fucked"

Post by blondy28 Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:22 pm

I've only perused maybe 70 pages of the redacted Mueller report, and it's more disturbing that I even thought.  It's kinda like when everyone knew that the NFL player had knocked out his fiance in the elevator, but you had to actually see it to grasp how awful it was.  How that big orange buffoon can be painting himself as a victim when I saw page after page after page with Hillary Clinton's name and the shady, illegal, treasonous things they were doing to her, she's the victim here.  I mean, I get it...some people don't like her.  Some really hate her.  And politics are a dirty game.  But man, she was a smart woman who worked her ass off and by all accounts was a great senator, a great Secretary of State (which is why Putin hated her!), and she would have been a far better president that Trump and his crime family.  And while the right wing is painting him the victim, you need look no further than him saying "I'm fucked" to know that he conspired with Russia.  Nobody says that without being guilty.  Mueller should have named the report "I'm Fucked".  

And geez, Bill Barr's press conference was the biggest verbal blow job I've ever heard.  Seriously...Trump wasn't trying to obstruct justice, he was just super duper emotionally distraught at the unprecedented investigation that kept him from conducting the people's business?  Unbelievable.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

"I'm fucked" Empty Re: "I'm fucked"

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:52 pm

All good points, Pam.  It's utterly amazing.  Pretty much looks to me like the report is saying he committed or tried to commit crimes, but didn't quite have success.  Still, he tried.  Isn't that still a crime?
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:55 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:All good points, Pam.  It's utterly amazing.  Pretty much looks to me like the report is saying he committed or tried to commit crimes, but didn't quite have success.  Still, he tried.  Isn't that still a crime?

On every true crime show where the wife is trying to hire someone to kill her husband and it turns out the paid assassin is a cop and it's all on tape, that wife goes to prison!
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:07 pm

And Sarah Sanders says her lies were a "slip of the tongue".  Unbelievable!
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:21 pm

Page 15...how is this not proof of conspiring with Russia?

"I'm fucked" Treaso10
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:24 pm

blondy28 wrote:And Sarah Sanders says her lies were a "slip of the tongue".  Unbelievable!

LOL.  We disagree.  I don't find this unbelievable at all.  It's exactly what I expect of this dipshit.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:35 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:And Sarah Sanders says her lies were a "slip of the tongue".  Unbelievable!

LOL.  We disagree.  I don't find this unbelievable at all.  It's exactly what I expect of this dipshit.

It's unbelievable that she would say that to Mueller.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:42 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:

It's unbelievable that she would say that to Mueller.

I swear, nothing that shithead says is ever a surprise to me.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:38 pm

Was there anything about Pence in the report?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:34 pm

blondy28 wrote:Was there anything about Pence in the report?

Haven't heard.  I wish.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:44 am

At this point, Pence is a plus. He's not of the "cult of personality" and wouldn't get reelected if he ran against me.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:46 am

blondy28 wrote:I've only perused maybe 70 pages of the redacted Mueller report, and it's more disturbing that I even thought.  It's kinda like when everyone knew that the NFL player had knocked out his fiance in the elevator, but you had to actually see it to grasp how awful it was.  How that big orange buffoon can be painting himself as a victim when I saw page after page after page with Hillary Clinton's name and the shady, illegal, treasonous things they were doing to her, she's the victim here.  I mean, I get it...some people don't like her.  Some really hate her.  And politics are a dirty game.  But man, she was a smart woman who worked her ass off and by all accounts was a great senator, a great Secretary of State (which is why Putin hated her!), and she would have been a far better president that Trump and his crime family.  And while the right wing is painting him the victim, you need look no further than him saying "I'm fucked" to know that he conspired with Russia.  Nobody says that without being guilty.  Mueller should have named the report "I'm Fucked".  

And geez, Bill Barr's press conference was the biggest verbal blow job I've ever heard.  Seriously...Trump wasn't trying to obstruct justice, he was just super duper emotionally distraught at the unprecedented investigation that kept him from conducting the people's business?  Unbelievable.

The usual "spin machine" suspects are claiming victory because Mueller didn't indict. I read where someone said that when he said, "I'm fucked" he meant that his presidency was fucked because it wouldn't be effective anymore, not that he was afraid of impeachment and removal from office. Okay Skippy, whatever you say.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:55 am

The idiot deleted a tweet last night that encouraged people to watch the Fox evening lineup of jagoffs. Apparently he still doesn't get that when you delete a tweet, it's not as if it never happened. The Divider in Chief!
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:14 pm

Even Kark's hero, Joe Walsh, the Tea Party guy, not the guitarist, is breaking bad on the Divider in Chief.

No Republican can spin it.

It's the portrait of an unethical, dishonest, unpatriotic & immoral man. He welcomed & encouraged a foreign adversary's interference. He lied every time he opened his mouth. He ordered those around him to lie. He spit at justice.

Spin that. I dare ya.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:38 pm

alohafri wrote:Even Kark's hero, Joe Walsh, the Tea Party guy, not the guitarist, is breaking bad on the Divider in Chief.

It's the portrait of an unethical, dishonest, unpatriotic & immoral man. He welcomed & encouraged a foreign adversary's interference. He lied every time he opened his mouth. He ordered those around him to lie. He spit at justice.

Spin that. I dare ya.

They're trying to spin it on Fox.  I saw Laura Ingraham last night with Rudi and they were laughing it up calling it the Dems' Collusion Delusion.  They were trying to convince themselves that this ballgame "is ovah!" by dismissing the report as the final word that no crimes were committed and now it's done.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:01 pm

alohafri wrote:Even Kark's hero, Joe Walsh, the Tea Party guy, not the guitarist, is breaking bad on the Divider in Chief.

Spin that. I dare ya.

I think he's a never Trumper.  Every once in a while someone I follow on Twitter will share one of his tweets.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:03 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:

Spin that. I dare ya.

They're trying to spin it on Fox.  I saw Laura Ingraham last night with Rudi and they were laughing it up calling it the Dems' Collusion Delusion.  They were trying to convince themselves that this ballgame "is ovah!" by dismissing the report as the final word that no crimes were committed and now it's done.

Funny how they take the Mueller report as the end, yet they didn't take the FBI decision on Hillary's e-mails to be the end of that issue.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:47 pm

I saw that Romney came out public today noting that he's sickened by the level of dishonesty in this administration.  That makes ONE.  They're up to one.  Do I have a second?  Anyone?
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:57 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:I saw that Romney came out public today noting that he's sickened by the level of dishonesty in this administration.  That makes ONE.  They're up to one.  Do I have a second?  Anyone?

But he's super duper relieved that there was insufficient evidence of conspiracy or obstruction...which is NOT what Mueller found.  I think this was just his way of doubling down on the B.S. line of "no collusion no obstruction".  That's his way of saying "looking how independent I am!"  Bullshit.  Mueller left the obstruction to be determined by congress, and Romney would be lining up behind the other GOP senators to vote against removing the orange buffoon from office.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:48 pm

blondy28 wrote:

Spin that. I dare ya.

I think he's a never Trumper.  Every once in a while someone I follow on Twitter will share one of his tweets.

That's how I found that Tweet. I'm actually kinda surprised he's a never Trumper. They are both obnoxious, like to insult people, and have no business being in public office.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:50 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:I saw that Romney came out public today noting that he's sickened by the level of dishonesty in this administration.  That makes ONE.  They're up to one.  Do I have a second?  Anyone?

But he's super duper relieved that there was insufficient evidence of conspiracy or obstruction...which is NOT what Mueller found.  I think this was just his way of doubling down on the B.S. line of "no collusion no obstruction".  That's his way of saying "looking how independent I am!"  Bullshit.  Mueller left the obstruction to be determined by congress, and Romney would be lining up behind the other GOP senators to vote against removing the orange buffoon from office.

I'd be interested in seeing that. I still think that a lot of the Republican Senators see Pence as more like them.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:57 pm

alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

Spin that. I dare ya.

That's how I found that Tweet. I'm actually kinda surprised he's a never Trumper. They are both obnoxious, like to insult people, and have no business being in public office.

Yeah, I'm not sure if he's evolved or if he's been anti-Trump from the get-go.  I think I saw his tweet after Sean Casten retweeted it.   Speaking of Casten, Rauner's lieutenant governor is going to run for the nomination to run against Casten in 2020.  She's going to announce it on Monday in Barrington.  Not sure why she's not announcing in Wheaton, where she lives. I 'spose she's announcing where the money is.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:09 pm

alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

I'd be interested in seeing that. I still think that a lot of the Republican Senators see Pence as more like them.

Ya think?  I mean, I find him offensive in a whole different way and about as blah as a person can be.  Of course, this is the party that has elected Mitch McConnell, Newt Gingrich, and a host of other blah old white guys, so I suppose that you're probably right.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:45 pm

Romney talks tough but waffles about as much as Lindsey Graham. If push comes to shove he'll be firmly in Trump's corner just like all the other party before country assholes.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:52 pm

He's not of the "cult of personality" and wouldn't get reelected if he ran against me.

I agree. Pence looks like a maggot wearing a suit and generates about as much excitement as a bowl of soup. And while not quite on the level of Trump, "Mr. Evangelical Christian" is a fucking liar to boot. He's a strange man. 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:33 am