Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

LMAO

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

LMAO Empty LMAO

Post by alohafri Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:28 am

Well, you knew this was going to happen. Kark just told Roger, and this is a direct quote, "Go away loser.  Better yet go die"
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

LMAO Empty Re: LMAO

Post by SoxIlliniRob Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:46 am

I saw that.  Roger is the only person on that board actually having any discussion with Kark.  Apparently, Kark wants to be the only one on that board and just be posting into the wide open internet world with nobody responding. What kind of mentally ill whack job is Kark, anyway?  Who says that kind of stuff unless they have some kind of screws loose?
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:39 am

He sent me something from his son asking for support for his high school volleyball team. I'm torn about "casting the sins of the father onto the child." Not to mention the fact that unless it's family, I don't usually do things like this.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:31 pm

I thought you banned him?
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:06 am

cream919 wrote:I thought you banned him?

Nope. I banned myself. I don't comment over there anymore. I'm not giving him an audience.
    jaywit
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Post by jaywit Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:06 pm

alohafri wrote:He sent me something from his son asking for support for his high school volleyball team. I'm torn about "casting the sins of the father onto the child." Not to mention the fact that unless it's family, I don't usually do things like this.
    The volleyball team will survive without your money.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:36 pm

jaywit wrote:
    alohafri wrote:He sent me something from his son asking for support for his high school volleyball team. I'm torn about "casting the sins of the father onto the child." Not to mention the fact that unless it's family, I don't usually do things like this.

I don't get this.  My kid goes and knocks on doors trying to sell his little coupon books to raise money to go with his varsity team to play baseball each spring in Myrtle Beach.  I don't ask anyone to give him a dime.  He needs to call, knock, text, email or ask whoever he wants.  The last thing I'm gonna do is put friends in the uncomfortable position of feeling like they have to buy that shit to help him go on his trip.
    jaywit
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Post by jaywit Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:41 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    jaywit wrote:

I don't get this.  My kid goes and knocks on doors trying to sell his little coupon books to raise money to go with his varsity team to play baseball each spring in Myrtle Beach.  I don't ask anyone to give him a dime.  He needs to call, knock, text, email or ask whoever he wants.  The last thing I'm gonna do is put friends in the uncomfortable position of feeling like they have to buy that shit to help him go on his trip.
    I'm glad you said that, Rob.  That was my first thought, too, but I went with the lamer but still true sentiment I expressed above.  Selling raffle tickets is what I had to do when I was in little league and my parents bought a dollar's worth but did no selling on their own.  At work I get all these requests from parents to buy shit I'd never otherwise buy and 99% of the time the kid isn't present.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:16 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    jaywit wrote:

My thought is this, he's such a self-centered bastard, this is all about him. It has nothing to do with Stanley. He thinks he can call people all sorts of names, accuse people of all sorts of things, and then say, "oh, will you help my son out?" It doesn't work that way. 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content