Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

+2
frank bonifacic
cream919
6 posters

Avenatti

cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Avenatti Empty Avenatti

Post by cream919 Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:22 pm

Ruh Roh!
    frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

Avenatti Empty Re: Avenatti

Post by frank bonifacic Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:09 am

cream919 wrote:Ruh Roh!
    Huh?
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:10 am

The man defending a woman against sexual abuse and a predator, coming off as a defender or women and women's rights, is arrested and booked for domestic violence (facts unknown at this time) is a GIANT Marmadukian "Ruh Roh ".  Sometimes the fucking stupidity of the male sex still boggles my mind
    jaywit
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Post by jaywit Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:51 am

sharpy wrote:The man defending a woman against sexual abuse and a predator, coming off as a defender or women and women's rights, is arrested and booked for domestic violence (facts unknown at this time) is a GIANT Marmadukian "Ruh Roh ".  Sometimes the fucking stupidity of the male sex still boggles my mind
    Testosterone is a bad drug.  Some future society run by women will enact mandatory lupron injections.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:34 pm

jaywit wrote:
    sharpy wrote:The man defending a woman against sexual abuse and a predator, coming off as a defender or women and women's rights, is arrested and booked for domestic violence (facts unknown at this time) is a GIANT Marmadukian "Ruh Roh ".  Sometimes the fucking stupidity of the male sex still boggles my mind
    Testosterone is a bad drug.  Some future society run by women will enact mandatory lupron injections.

Will people besides me know what lupron injections are?  And do they still given them with the harpoon sized spring loaded needle?
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:56 pm

It's so NOT mind boggling.  I mean, it's intellectually mind boggling, but so not shocking.  It's not unlike Trump parading out all of Bill Clinton's accusers before the debate, when Trump is probably 10 times the predator that Trump is.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:04 pm

I was going to take a look at the guy in 2020 because I think he'd have the lard ass coward coming absolutely unglued in about 5 minutes during a debate. Oh well back to the drawing board.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:01 am

Don't rule out Avanatti yet. This could be real, and it could be an attempt to railroad the guy. Lotta time for this to go through the laundry. We will hear more, I suspect.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:01 am

cream919 wrote:I was going to take a look at the guy in 2020 because I think he'd have the lard ass coward coming absolutely unglued in about 5 minutes during a debate. Oh well back to the drawing board.

I wouldn't have supported Avenatti as a candidate, but if he were to run, I don't think the arrest is an issue against Trump.  If I'm him, I just say "you know how it is when a marriage is falling apart and people make accusations.  Ivanka said you raped her during your divorce proceedings".
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:32 pm

Hus former wives are supposedly noting he was never abusive. Wondering if this is a smear job.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:13 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Hus former wives are supposedly noting he was never abusive.  Wondering if this is a smear job.

https://www.thewrap.com/stormy-daniels-lawyer-michael-avenatti-shreds-tmz-over-purposely-malicious-and-false-report-about-his-arrest/
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:16 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:Hus former wives are supposedly noting he was never abusive.  Wondering if this is a smear job.

https://www.thewrap.com/stormy-daniels-lawyer-michael-avenatti-shreds-tmz-over-purposely-malicious-and-false-report-about-his-arrest/

I truly have no idea if Avenatti has a dark side, but I think it's been established that Stormy Daniels' arrest in Ohio was a set-up.  Given that incident, I'm going to withhold judgment until more information comes out.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:19 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

I truly have no idea if Avenatti has a dark side, but I think it's been established that Stormy Daniels' arrest in Ohio was a set-up.  Given that incident, I'm going to withhold judgment until more information comes out.

Smart move.  Seems the political world is just dirty tricks anymore.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:36 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

Smart move.  Seems the political world is just dirty tricks anymore.

I'm not even sure if it's the political world.  When Stormy was on Bill Maher and they discussed the incident, she seemed to confirm that it wasn't Trump or the GOP behind her arrest, but rather some local Barney Fifes (and wasn't there a woman cop?) who are Trump supporters who arrested her to...I don't know...ingratiate themselves to Trump or to get back at her for the trouble she's causing Trump.  So is that's what's going on here?  Maybe you were including these non-pols under the larger umbrella of the "political world"...meaning politically motivated.  I can see either one of those being the case with Avenatti.  Is he a woman beater?  'spose it's possible.  Can't say I would be totally shocked to find out if he was, although if I had to make my best guess, if you were to tell me he had a dark side, I'd say the safe money would be on verbal degradation versus physical assault.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:02 am

My thoughts exactly.  He's a wordsmith and I can totally envision him being verbally abusive if he was inclined in such a manner.
    jaywit
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Post by jaywit Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:39 am

cream919 wrote:I was going to take a look at the guy in 2020 because I think he'd have the lard ass coward coming absolutely unglued in about 5 minutes during a debate. Oh well back to the drawing board.
    While I'd love to see Avenatti cause the shithead to have a stroke, I sure as hell don't want him making it through as the Democratic primary and become our only choice other than Trump.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:40 pm

jaywit wrote:
    While I'd love to see Avenatti cause the shithead to have a stroke, I sure as hell don't want him making it through as the Democratic primary and become our only choice other than Trump.

Ditto ...nominate him and Trump has another lifetime appointment
    jaywit
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Post by jaywit Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:37 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    jaywit wrote:

Will people besides me know what lupron injections are?  And do they still given them with the harpoon sized spring loaded needle?
    https://www.medicaldaily.com/chemical-castration-sex-offenders-386339
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:52 am

Seems like this stuff turned out to be bullshit. I've seen lots of references lately to it having been a clickbait hoax. I wonder how true that is.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:37 am

jaywit wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    jaywit wrote:

Interesting.  The same thing that allowed me to take a life-saving drug to prevent a recurrence of breast cancer is used to suppress urges in pedophiles and sex addicts.
    jaywit
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Post by jaywit Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:33 am

blondy28 wrote:
    jaywit wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    jaywit wrote:

Interesting.  The same thing that allowed me to take a life-saving drug to prevent a recurrence of breast cancer is used to suppress urges in pedophiles and sex addicts.
    It (lupron) works by reducing the production of testosterone from the testes as well as reducing estrogen production by the ovaries.  Premenopausal women with breast cancer take it to shut off their ovaries thereby leaving a few extra-ovarian tissues (liver, fat, adrenals, lungs) as the sole producer of estrogen.  Then, the production of estrogen in those tissues is shut off by letrozole or anastrazole or exemestane.  Which did you take?

I'm not surprised at the effectiveness of this treatment for sex offenders.  I also wonder if it's use would reduce violent behaviors in other criminals.  It probably would but to a lesser degree than that found for sex offenders.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:12 pm

jaywit wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    jaywit wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    jaywit wrote:

It (lupron) works by reducing the production of testosterone from the testes as well as reducing estrogen production by the ovaries.  Premenopausal women with breast cancer take it to shut off their ovaries thereby leaving a few extra-ovarian tissues (liver, fat, adrenals, lungs) as the sole producer of estrogen.  Then, the production of estrogen in those tissues is shut off by letrozole or anastrazole or exemestane.  Which did you take?

I'm not surprised at the effectiveness of this treatment for sex offenders.  I also wonder if it's use would reduce violent behaviors in other criminals.  It probably would but to a lesser degree than that found for sex offenders.

I did lupron and anastrazole for a year.  Since I was diagnosed with osteoporosis in my hips right before starting hormone therapy, they didn't want to do anything permanent right away.  After trying a few oral biphosphonates, which caused bad side effects, I started doing reclast (later switched to zometa).  They did a bone density test a year later and there was no progression of the osteoporosis, so I had an oophorectomy and did anastrazole for another 9 years.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:36 am