Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

+2
cream919
blondy28
6 posters

Melania calls for firing of deputy national security adviser

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Melania calls for firing of deputy national security adviser Empty Melania calls for firing of deputy national security adviser

Post by blondy28 Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:24 pm

These Trumps are all fucking nuts.  So what's the behind the scenes story here?  Did Melania tell Donald to fire the woman and he refused so she went public?  This is crazy!!!!
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Melania calls for firing of deputy national security adviser Empty Re: Melania calls for firing of deputy national security adviser

Post by cream919 Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:58 pm

My guess is that she found out her fat-assed tub of goo husband is grabbing this woman's pussy. Shocked
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Melania calls for firing of deputy national security adviser Empty Re: Melania calls for firing of deputy national security adviser

Post by sharpy Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:13 am

Wonder what kind of response FOX "News" would have had if Michelle had told Barack to fire someone?
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:12 am

On POTUS yesterday, they said that not even possibly the most opinionated First Lady in recent history, Nancy Reagan, publicly called for the head of one of the President's advisers. (Publicly that is. Some say that she wanted Ronnie to fire Don Regan.)
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:08 am

alohafri wrote:On POTUS yesterday, they said that not even possibly the most opinionated First Lady in recent history, Nancy Reagan, publicly called for the head of one of the President's advisers. (Publicly that is. Some say that she wanted Ronnie to fire Don Regan.)

Wasn't she the president during his last year anyway?
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:17 am

I'm serious folks, though it's not headline news yet, I've got a feeling this story might have some legs! (No pun intended.  tongue) Why should Trump's immigrant wife give a fuck one way or another who her piece of shit husband fires? Especially this woman? Stay tuned.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:35 am

cream919 wrote:I'm serious folks, though it's not headline news yet, I've got a feeling this story might have some legs! (No pun intended.  tongue) Why should Trump's immigrant wife give a fuck one way or another who her piece of shit husband fires? Especially this woman? Stay tuned.

I admit when I first heard the story on the radio I thought the same thing.  Then I looked up a picture of the woman.  If Trump is bonking her, then his standards have gone WAAAAYYY down.  Of course, Prince Charles dumped Diana in favor of Camila, so who the heck knows when it comes to matters of the heart.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:05 pm

I get your point Blondy but, let's face it, Trump isn't exactly Pierce Bronson in his prime either. Besides, personally I have a hard time believing the immigrant wife is still giving it up to her pale, pasty, fat-assed husband. Hell, she leaves the impression she can barely stand to hold the asshole's hand. Still, with the sense of entitlement this outfit has, I think she'd consider any playing around by her husband to be a personal sleight. With the Trump family, we're dealing with a clan who brings new definition to the term dysfunctional.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:35 pm

sharpy wrote:
    alohafri wrote:On POTUS yesterday, they said that not even possibly the most opinionated First Lady in recent history, Nancy Reagan, publicly called for the head of one of the President's advisers. (Publicly that is. Some say that she wanted Ronnie to fire Don Regan.)

Probably. Just like Edith Wilson.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:57 pm

alohafri wrote:
    sharpy wrote:

Yea, you wonder how that happened. Wilson was a stroked out mess his last year ...and nothing done. Then again, look at how FDR looked at the end of his life, the last year of the war - wasting away - he had to have something bad going on as well.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:32 pm

so who the heck knows when it comes to matters of the heart.

**************************************************************************************

You have to have a heart before there are any matters relating to it. I think with Trump the only thing that matters is his dick. 
    jaywit
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Post by jaywit Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:35 pm

cream919 wrote:I get your point Blondy but, let's face it, Trump isn't exactly Pierce Bronson in his prime either. Besides, personally I have a hard time believing the immigrant wife is still giving it up to her pale, pasty, fat-assed husband. Hell, she leaves the impression she can barely stand to hold the asshole's hand. Still, with the sense of entitlement this outfit has, I think she'd consider any playing around by her husband to be a personal sleight. With the Trump family, we're dealing with a clan who brings new definition to the term dysfunctional.
    Unless she is a total dipshit or total narcissist, neither of which have been ruled out, Melania had to know on day 1 of marriage that she was on the trading block.  

I agree with Cream.  Maybe the woman does something kinky.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:47 pm

I agree with Cream.

November 14th, 2018. The day the world shifted on its axis.  Very Happy
    jaywit
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Post by jaywit Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:57 pm

alohafri wrote:
    sharpy wrote:

America's first dictator.  Woodrow, not Edith.
    jaywit
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Post by jaywit Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:36 pm

cream919 wrote:I agree with Cream.

November 14th, 2018. The day the world shifted on its axis.  Very Happy
    .... to try and send you hurtling through space.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:06 pm

jaywit wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    sharpy wrote:

Not really. Otherwise we would have joined the League of Nations.
    jaywit
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Post by jaywit Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:22 am

alohafri wrote:
    jaywit wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    sharpy wrote:

So, he wasn't a completely effective dictator.  Still a would be dictator.
    frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

Post by frank bonifacic Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:13 am

blondy28 wrote:
    cream919 wrote:I'm serious folks, though it's not headline news yet, I've got a feeling this story might have some legs! (No pun intended.  tongue) Why should Trump's immigrant wife give a fuck one way or another who her piece of shit husband fires? Especially this woman? Stay tuned.

I admit when I first heard the story on the radio I thought the same thing.  Then I looked up a picture of the woman.  If Trump is bonking her, then his standards have gone WAAAAYYY down.  Of course, Prince Charles dumped Diana in favor of Camila, so who the heck knows when it comes to matters of the heart.
    Read somewhere that it had to do with questioning of the cost of the first lady's last trip. Either it was brought to her attention or she was told that costs were out of line.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:14 am

jaywit wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    jaywit wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    sharpy wrote:

Oh just because of his Alien and Sedition act during the war that limited, or attempted to limit, the first amendment - but then again, that type of behavior goes back to John Adams in the 1790s during the French Civil war that divided Americans on whether to participate or not.
    jaywit
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Post by jaywit Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:56 am

sharpy wrote:
    jaywit wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    jaywit wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    sharpy wrote:

Oh just because of his Alien and Sedition act during the war that limited, or attempted to limit, the first amendment - but then again, that type of behavior goes back to John Adams in the 1790s during the French Civil war that divided Americans on whether to participate or not.
    Quite a few American citizens were jailed/imprisoned for speaking out against WWI.

In an otherwise stellar life, that was probably John Adams' biggest dickhead move.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:02 pm