Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

5 posters

Who'd I most like to see lose

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Who'd I most like to see lose Empty Who'd I most like to see lose

Post by blondy28 Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:58 pm

Outside of the big names, like Ted Cruz, or the ones that impact me personally, like Peter Roskam, two of the people that I'd most like to see get beat on Tuesday are Steve King from Iowa and Dana Rohrbacher in California.  And Scott Walker.  Please show these people the door!
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Who'd I most like to see lose Empty Re: Who'd I most like to see lose

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:02 pm

Rohrabacher is a lowlife.
    Ted Cruz.
    Steve King.
    Marsha Blackburn.
    Jim Jordan.
    Kemp, that fucking asswipe from GA.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:05 pm

Can you believe a guy like Steve King actually gets elected? WTF?
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:34 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Rohrabacher is a lowlife.
    Ted Cruz.
    Steve King.
    Marsha Blackburn.
    Jim Jordan.

Good call on Jim Jordan.  Forgot about him.  And not a fan of Blackburn, either.  She's way too giddy about the death penalty.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:48 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    Ted Cruz.
    Steve King.
    Marsha Blackburn.
    Jim Jordan.

Good call on Jim Jordan.  Forgot about him.  And not a fan of Blackburn, either.  She's way too giddy about the death penalty.

I can't take Blackburn.  She is the female Trump, or about as damn close as one can get.  Funny thing is that she's leading in the polling in Tenn, but she has a lower personal approval rating than her opponent by a fairly notable amount.  

There are a lot others that it'd be nice to see them lose, but they don't stand out that much to me.  Surely Scott Walker losing would be nice.  McCarthy in California would be nice.  Or how about the guys that got indicted in California and NY, both of whom are still favored to win?  Not much of a fan of the dick running against Gillum.  

I still think if I have to choose just one, it might be asswipe Kemp from GA in the gov's race.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:19 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    Ted Cruz.
    Steve King.
    Marsha Blackburn.
    Jim Jordan.

I can't take Blackburn.  She is the female Trump, or about as damn close as one can get.  Funny thing is that she's leading in the polling in Tenn, but she has a lower personal approval rating than her opponent by a fairly notable amount.  

There are a lot others that it'd be nice to see them lose, but they don't stand out that much to me.  Surely Scott Walker losing would be nice.  McCarthy in California would be nice.  Or how about the guys that got indicted in California and NY, both of whom are still favored to win?  Not much of a fan of the dick running against Gillum.  

I still think if I have to choose just one, it might be asswipe Kemp from GA in the gov's race.

Duncan Hunter.  He's a total jag.  He defended himself by throwing his wife under the bus.  He was on Bill Maher this year, and he was as cocky as could be.  Apparently he and the guy in NY were the first two to come out publicly and support Trump, and they're both slimeballs.

DeSantis is also quite a jag.  Gillum had the best line in their debate:  "I don't think you're a racist, but racists think you're a racist".  In other words, he pretends to be racist for votes...which might even be worse!  

Kemp is definitely awful.  Pence claims that he's a pretty big deal in response to Oprah and Will Farrell canvassing in Georgia.  That's pretty funny.  Oprah is probably the single most recognized/famous female on the planet.  I can't imagine a country she could travel to where someone wouldn't know who she is.  I'd venture to guess that Pence can go to some places in the United States and not be recognized.  And, oh yeah...she's a BILLIONAIRE.  Pence is a joke.
    jaywit
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Post by jaywit Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:27 pm

You should read about recumbent POS state senator Matt Shea in my district calling for holy war supporter of the Bundy's in Oregon, calling for eastern Washington to secede and combine with eastern Oregon and northern Idaho to form the new great state of Liberty.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:22 pm

jaywit wrote:You should read about recumbent POS state senator Matt Shea in my district calling for holy war supporter of the Bundy's in Oregon, calling for eastern Washington to secede and combine with eastern Oregon and northern Idaho to form the new great state of Liberty.

Sweet.  Sounds like a fun place to live.  

here in the Chicago area, there's a US House candidate running on the GOP ticket against a Dem incumbent and the R candidate is an open and espoused white supremacist.  He won't win, but he'll get some votes.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:56 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    jaywit wrote:You should read about recumbent POS state senator Matt Shea in my district calling for holy war supporter of the Bundy's in Oregon, calling for eastern Washington to secede and combine with eastern Oregon and northern Idaho to form the new great state of Liberty.

Sweet.  Sounds like a fun place to live.  

here in the Chicago area, there's a US House candidate running on the GOP ticket against a Dem incumbent and the R candidate is an open and espoused white supremacist.  He won't win, but he'll get some votes.

They R's are not only trying to distance themselves from him, they've put forth some efforts to get the word out NOT to vote for him, because they realize that even if he doesn't win, the optics of voting for a Holocaust denier are not good.  They've cautioned that voters in that district should not vote a straight ticket.  If that district was needed to maintain a House majority, I'm not sure they would be doing that...especially since Lipinski is a pro-life moderate Dem, so they could live with him all day.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:45 pm

candidate is an open and espoused white supremacist.  He won't win,

Mmmmmmm,,,,,,where have I heard that before …..? ..mmmmm
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:12 pm

sharpy wrote:candidate is an open and espoused white supremacist.  He won't win,

Mmmmmmm,,,,,,where have I heard that before …..? ..mmmmm

Lipinski is safe and is well-representative of his blue collar district. 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:13 pm