Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

Daniel Murphy

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Daniel Murphy Empty Daniel Murphy

Post by blondy28 Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:27 pm

But can he pitch?
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Daniel Murphy Empty Re: Daniel Murphy

Post by sharpy Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:30 pm

I'm wondering where they play this guy?   Is Russell OUT in the long run?  He's been put on the 10 day DL so I assume Baez is moving to his natural position at SS ...but what haps when Russell returns - trade bait?
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:59 pm

sharpy wrote:I'm wondering where they play this guy?   Is Russell OUT in the long run?  He's been put on the 10 day DL so I assume Baez is moving to his natural position at SS ...but what haps when Russell returns - trade bait?

Our old friend Bum is excited because he hits well at Wrigley. I reminded him that he won't be facing Cub pitching at Wrigley.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:21 pm

sharpy wrote:I'm wondering where they play this guy?   Is Russell OUT in the long run?  He's been put on the 10 day DL so I assume Baez is moving to his natural position at SS ...but what haps when Russell returns - trade bait?

Dunno what the long-term plans are.  Murphy's defense is a liability, so certainly that will have some bearing.  Perhaps he's in the games where we're facing a stingy pitcher, and Addy plays in the games that Chatwood starts (although he usually gives up walks...not weak contact...so who knows).  Zobrist has flexibility to play just about anywhere.  I'm not sure if Murphy can play the outfield.  If so, gotta figure center is always a good option now and then.  Will be interested to see how this shakes out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content