Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

5 posters

Mr. Maturity

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Mr. Maturity Empty Mr. Maturity

Post by alohafri Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:38 pm

Has picked up his ball and gone home again. Yes, the Kark, who does not like people "purposely disagreeing" with him has once again deleted all of his accounts on the other site.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Mr. Maturity Empty Re: Mr. Maturity

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:15 pm

Now he's posting as Guest.  Whatever.  I don't care what he does.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:09 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Now he's posting as Guest.  Whatever.  I don't care what he does.

No. Those are his old posts which haven't been removed. They are just listed as "Guest".
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:01 pm

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:Now he's posting as Guest.  Whatever.  I don't care what he does.

No. Those are his old posts which haven't been removed. They are just listed as "Guest".

I think there's a new one posted under "Guest".  I got a notification of a new post, and when I clicked on the link, it showed a new one from "Guest".
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:25 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

I think there's a new one posted under "Guest".  I got a notification of a new post, and when I clicked on the link, it showed a new one from "Guest".

He responded to me several times today as Guest.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:18 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 A wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Nope. I saw those while he was still "Deplorable Mark." Once you drop out, all of your posts revert to "Guest." His last posts were where he was doing his countdown of the number of times you said Trump "would wind up in jail." After the countdown reached #1, he quit.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:48 am

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 A wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Nope. I saw those while he was still "Deplorable Mark." Once you drop out, all of your posts revert to "Guest." His last posts were where he was doing his countdown of the number of times you said Trump "would wind up in jail." After the countdown reached #1, he quit.

That was awesome, especially since he eventually reached #3 on one of them, even though I never once said anything close.  Maybe he quit because he realized he is a cartoon character that nobody takes seriously.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:25 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 A wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

That was awesome, especially since he eventually reached #3 on one of them, even though I never once said anything close.  Maybe he quit because he realized he is a cartoon character that nobody takes seriously.

I'm so lost.  #1 and #3 of what?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:45 pm

He noted that I've been so wrong about how Trump is going to end up in jail.  I noted that I have never noted any such thing (that Trump is going to jail) and that he'd not be able to find any such comments by me.  He proceeded to find instances of my noting that Trump is breaking the law and then claimed that was #1, #2 and #3 instances of my claiming he was going to jail, even though I made no such comments, ever.  And then he deactivated from that board.  How will I sleep tonight?
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:42 pm

The only reason he left was because he has a job lined up as Trump's new press secretary after Sarah Huckleberry realizes she needs to go crawl back under the rock she came from before she has a stroke.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:35 pm

cream919 wrote:The only reason he left was because he has a job lined up as Trump's new press secretary after Sarah Huckleberry realizes she needs to go crawl back under the rock she came from before she has a stroke.

That's possible...even more likely he's being sued for sexual harassment by the #metoo crowd and had to delete all of his social media to help with his defense.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:43 pm

Christ Tim I never thought of that...and it might be closer to the truth than anyone realizes. As I've been led to believe that fucker's had his tit in the ringer before over sexual harassment.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:20 am