Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

+2
alohafri
blondy28
6 posters

What happened to Tucker

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

What happened to Tucker Empty What happened to Tucker

Post by blondy28 Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:12 pm

Aloha, I know you're no fan of Bill Maher, but I think you'll enjoy this blog post.

http://www.real-time-with-bill-maher-blog.com/index/2018/8/2/what-we-could-learn-from-tucker-carlson
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

What happened to Tucker Empty Re: What happened to Tucker

Post by alohafri Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:02 pm

That's actually pretty good. I don't pay attention to Fucker Carlson, except for the times I'm walking through my living room in the evening to take my dog for a walk, or going back downstairs after dinner and doing the dishes. So I never knew any other Fucker Carlson except for the smarmy asshole that I see occasionally on one of the televisions in my house these days.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:29 pm

Kev, if you could get past Maher's dislike for religion, I think you and he would have a lot in common.  He is a sort of conservative tucked inside of a cross between a half libertarian and a half liberal.  I suspect that if you sat down and chatted over a couple of cold ones, you'd find you and he agree on about 90% of your thoughts on modern society.  He'd sure as hell agree with you on the many opinions you offer on modern culture and kids of today.  Much of his show is geared toward ridiculing modern liberals and sneering at how stupid they can sometimes be.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:05 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Kev, if you could get past Maher's dislike for religion, I think you and he would have a lot in common.  He is a sort of conservative tucked inside of a cross between a half libertarian and a half liberal.  I suspect that if you sat down and chatted over a couple of cold ones, you'd find you and he agree on about 90% of your thoughts on modern society.  He'd sure as hell agree with you on the many opinions you offer on modern culture and kids of today.  Much of his show is geared toward ridiculing modern liberals and sneering at how stupid they can sometimes be.

There are things that Maher has said that I have agreed with. He comes to the defense of comedians when they are criticized for what they say in their acts, regardless of what side of the aisle they are on. Freedom of speech is freedom of speech. As much as people like to bring that up with Roseanne Barr, that wasn't part of a comedy act. If it was, I'd guess he'd come out in her defense too.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:57 am

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:Kev, if you could get past Maher's dislike for religion, I think you and he would have a lot in common.  He is a sort of conservative tucked inside of a cross between a half libertarian and a half liberal.  I suspect that if you sat down and chatted over a couple of cold ones, you'd find you and he agree on about 90% of your thoughts on modern society.  He'd sure as hell agree with you on the many opinions you offer on modern culture and kids of today.  Much of his show is geared toward ridiculing modern liberals and sneering at how stupid they can sometimes be.

There are things that Maher has said that I have agreed with. He comes to the defense of comedians when they are criticized for what they say in their acts, regardless of what side of the aisle they are on. Freedom of speech is freedom of speech. As much as people like to bring that up with Roseanne Barr, that wasn't part of a comedy act. If it was, I'd guess he'd come out in her defense too.

He did come out in defense of her.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:36 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Over her tweet?
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:01 pm

alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Over her tweet?

Yes.  He talked about her well documented mental illness.  This is from the monologue, but I think he talked about it with the panel, too.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6ONnXi94EI
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:11 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Over her tweet?

Yes.  He talked about her well documented mental illness.  This is from the monologue, but I think he talked about it with the panel, too.  

Okay, it's defending her, but not in the same way he has defended other comedians in regard to what they have said in performances. 
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:00 pm

alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Over her tweet?

Okay, it's defending her, but not in the same way he has defended other comedians in regard to what they have said in performances. 

I'm not exactly sure the point.  That he thinks comedic license is different than being yourself on twitter and that he defends comedians' free speech because he somehow is really defending himself and his craft?  Because he's also defended Ann Coulter, Paula Dean, Laura Ingraham, Rush Limbaugh, Milo what's his fuck...just off the top of my head.  And, after all, this was the monologue...not something that lends itself to a long-winded defense of a mentally ill racist.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:28 pm

Does "Judge" Jeannie Pirro suck Sean Hannity's cock so she can taste Trump's asshole on it? Asking for a friend.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:30 pm

She can suck mine only if she wears a MAGA hat while she does and provides me with a valid American birth certificate!  Twisted Evil
    frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

Post by frank bonifacic Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:56 am

cream919 wrote:She can suck mine only if she wears a MAGA hat while she does and provides me with a valid American birth certificate!  Twisted Evil

Couldn't copy it but someone sent me a picture of a MOFA hat.

Blue ball cap- "MAKE ORWELL FICTION AGAIN"!!
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:19 pm

Frank...you're asking an awful lot of Trump supporters to even understand what that means.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:04 pm

frank bonifacic wrote:
    cream919 wrote:She can suck mine only if she wears a MAGA hat while she does and provides me with a valid American birth certificate!  Twisted Evil

Couldn't copy it but someone sent me a picture of a MOFA hat.

Blue ball cap- "MAKE ORWELL FICTION AGAIN"!!

Since Orwell is my all-time favorite writer, I will have to find one of these caps 
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:07 pm

"The Five", the "Friends of Trump" er, "Fox and Friends" of the afternoon must have had two people leave the show. The remaining three have been joined by failed MTV vj of the 1990's, Kennedy, and failed WWE wrestler, Brodus Clay. Riveting television! Thank goodness there is no sound at the health club.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:37 pm

alohafri wrote:"The Five", the "Friends of Trump" er, "Fox and Friends" of the afternoon must have had two people leave the show. The remaining three have been joined by failed MTV vj of the 1990's, Kennedy, and failed WWE wrestler, Brodus Clay. Riveting television! Thank goodness there is no sound at the health club.

Isn't Trump Jr's girlfriend one of the former members of The Five?  She was fired for sexual harassment and I heard she was also a tremendous bitch and pain in everyone's ass.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:03 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:"The Five", the "Friends of Trump" er, "Fox and Friends" of the afternoon must have had two people leave the show. The remaining three have been joined by failed MTV vj of the 1990's, Kennedy, and failed WWE wrestler, Brodus Clay. Riveting television! Thank goodness there is no sound at the health club.

Isn't Trump Jr's girlfriend one of the former members of The Five?  She was fired for sexual harassment and I heard she was also a tremendous bitch and pain in everyone's ass.

Yeah, she was one of them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content