Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

5 posters

I may as well just end it all!

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

I may as well just end it all! Empty I may as well just end it all!

Post by alohafri Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:01 pm

I have been placed on Kark's ignore list! How will I go on?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

I may as well just end it all! Empty Re: I may as well just end it all!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:01 pm

Who fucking cares?  Like I told him....his ignoring me allows me to own him and not have to have him make up a new, diversionary pack of lies and stupidity to sidetrack the argument.  You know he's still reading.  He's just not responding.
    frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

Post by frank bonifacic Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:33 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Who fucking cares?  Like I told him....his ignoring me allows me to own him and not have to have him make up a new, diversionary pack of lies and stupidity to sidetrack the argument.  You know he's still reading.  He's just not responding.
    Every once in a while, I take a look at it. He hasn't changed one fucking iota. Knows something about Sox and the minors. In politics he comes across as a cross between Guilliani and Sanders. He's still batshit crazy. Everything you hear from the craziest Trumpette, he gleefully spouts.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:13 pm

LOL ...who's left for him to talk to?  Or is just going into the ether with no response?  Or is Roger still trying to hold discussions with  him?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:17 pm

Good question, Tim. Roger is about it after Kev and me. And he insults and denigrates Roger multiple time daily.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:49 pm

Maybe I'm stupid, gullible, or whatever, but I've always given the people that I've had a personal relationship with the benefit of the doubt. But this knucklehead has doubled down his insanity ever since Trump announced his candidacy. And it's not just politics, as Frank pointed out. It's baseball too. He seems to think that just because a guy makes the major league team, he should be on the path to the Hall of Fame. The idea of "placeholders", like most of this team, is foreign to him. I don't like to get personal here, but he is the same way with his kids. They should be #1 in their classes in everything they do or they are failures.

I kinda hope this ignore goes beyond just the Nomadsfest board and extends into real life.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:26 pm

alohafri wrote:Maybe I'm stupid, gullible, 

We all are at times.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:44 pm

I don't like to get personal here, but he is the same way with his kids. They should be #1 in their classes in everything they do or they are failures.

Could be worse ..he could move into your school district ...his boy has to be getting pretty close to being in 8th grade ….
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:25 pm

Why doesn't everybody just come out and say it? The guy's crazier than a shithouse rat. I just stopped indulging him. It was just aggravating and a no win situation. Just because he's a fucking White Sox fan doesn't establish any kind of social bond between us.  I feel sorry for his kids and any girl around the age of 15.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:59 am

sharpy wrote:I don't like to get personal here, but he is the same way with his kids. They should be #1 in their classes in everything they do or they are failures.

Could be worse ..he could move into your school district ...his boy has to be getting pretty close to being in 8th grade ….

Fuck. I'd bump my retirement up!

He likes to call me to get together for lunch because he works not too far from my school. All it is is a bitch session about Stanley's teachers. My response is the same, "I'm not in that classroom so I really can't comment."
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:00 am

alohafri wrote:
    sharpy wrote:I don't like to get personal here, but he is the same way with his kids. They should be #1 in their classes in everything they do or they are failures.

He likes to call me to get together for lunch because he works not too far from my school. All it is is a bitch session about Stanley's teachers. My response is the same, "I'm not in that classroom so I really can't comment."

Kev, when it comes to kids and school and so forth, I've found there are two kinds of parents in the world.  The parents who side with their kids against the teachers, and the parents who side with the teachers against their kids.  Wifey and I are definitely a member of the latter group.  Always amazed when I mingle with parents in the 'hood and we get talking about our kids and the other parents start talking about the problems their kids are having with certain teachers and they begin talking as if it's all the teachers that have the problems and not their lazy, goofy-assed kids.  At this point, with having two teenagers and a middle schooler, I can only remember one teacher who I thought was less than average and perhaps not acting in the best interest of our kid.
    frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

Post by frank bonifacic Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:55 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Kev, when it comes to kids and school and so forth, I've found there are two kinds of parents in the world.  The parents who side with their kids against the teachers, and the parents who side with the teachers against their kids.  Wifey and I are definitely a member of the latter group.  Always amazed when I mingle with parents in the 'hood and we get talking about our kids and the other parents start talking about the problems their kids are having with certain teachers and they begin talking as if it's all the teachers that have the problems and not their lazy, goofy-assed kids.  At this point, with having two teenagers and a middle schooler, I can only remember one teacher who I thought was less than average and perhaps not acting in the best interest of our kid.
    I know the type. It's not exactly on point, but there is an old saying; "When a guy introduces you to his fourth wife, you don't think to yourself ' I wonder what was wrong with the first three'"!
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:50 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

For some reason, in Kark's case, I don't think he's necessarily siding with his kids over the teachers. I think he just thinks he's smarter than the teachers, and just like he does here, he wants to argue until he thinks he has proven his case that he is a stable genius.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:50 pm

frank bonifacic wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

I know the type. It's not exactly on point, but there is an old saying; "When a guy introduces you to his fourth wife, you don't think to yourself ' I wonder what was wrong with the first three'"!

Awesome!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:19 am