Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

Maybe this is it...

SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Maybe this is it... Empty Maybe this is it...

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed May 09, 2018 10:06 pm

Akin to Cream's comments about this ongoing Russia/Trump investigation, I've been of the belief that it'll eventually end in a whimper with Trump continuing as president.  However, the recent developments with millions of dollars being paid to a Cohen shell corporation for access to the president or to lobby Cohen knowing Cohen will have access to the president...it kinda, maybe seems like this might be the actual straw that eventually breaks the camel's back.  This thing has a certain stink to it.  Plus, nobody is sure where the many millions went that were put into the shell corporation account.  It appears not to have gone to Cohen.  You know Mueller is looking at the money trail, which is very easy to do.  Very possibly, it went to Trump.  If Dumb Donald knows someone is buying access to him for millions, don't you think Donald wants a piece of that?  I bet he's getting a piece of that, somehow.  Looks like bribery.  Smells like bribery.  Maybe it's bribery.  Maybe it's nothing, but it has a certain feel about it, like maybe the feds are now onto something big.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Maybe this is it... Empty Re: Maybe this is it...

Post by blondy28 Thu May 10, 2018 6:55 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Akin to Cream's comments about this ongoing Russia/Trump investigation, I've been of the belief that it'll eventually end in a whimper with Trump continuing as president.  However, the recent developments with millions of dollars being paid to a Cohen shell corporation for access to the president or to lobby Cohen knowing Cohen will have access to the president...it kinda, maybe seems like this might be the actual straw that eventually breaks the camel's back.  This thing has a certain stink to it.  Plus, nobody is sure where the many millions went that were put into the shell corporation account.  It appears not to have gone to Cohen.  You know Mueller is looking at the money trail, which is very easy to do.  Very possibly, it went to Trump.  If Dumb Donald knows someone is buying access to him for millions, don't you think Donald wants a piece of that?  I bet he's getting a piece of that, somehow.  Looks like bribery.  Smells like bribery.  Maybe it's bribery.  Maybe it's nothing, but it has a certain feel about it, like maybe the feds are now onto something big.

Thinking his response will be to pardon Blago.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu May 10, 2018 8:52 am

And to top this all off, Cohen was the deputy finance chair of the RNC WHILE he was being paid by Russian oligarchs and large corporations.  How is this not bigger news?  This, IMO, is on the entire GOP for allowing this to happen.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Sun May 13, 2018 2:35 pm

How is this not bigger news?  This, IMO, is on the entire GOP for allowing this to happen.

It's not bigger news b/c the Democratic party is a bunch of pussies who bring knifes to gun battles. If this were okaying under Obama's first year, the GOP would never stop talking about it , never stop lying about it, and never let it rest for more than 10 minutes at any news conference. But Schumer? Pelosi?  AnYBody - not a word. Oh maybe they'll express something when asked - but harp on it?  Ram it home??  Toss out accusations and threats, and rally the disgust of the American people ??  Oh no...that's mean ..they can't do that.. I swear, I am getting to the belief that there is no difference between the parties - they are ALL in cahoots together, and all aiming to ruin this country for their own benefit 
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Sun May 13, 2018 10:53 pm

The lack of any balls on behalf of the democrats makes me sick. I wish Pelosi and Schumer would just fucking go away. Republicans will say or do something wrong and they just go on to the next lie. Whenever democrats say or do something wrong they wilt like fucking jelly and shit all over themselves offering apologies. No guts. Michelle Obama's advice to go high when they go low is just flat out WRONG. The republicans just love to hear shit like that. It gives them license to conduct themselves like they do with absolute impunity.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:08 am