Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

Reynaldo

SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Reynaldo Empty Reynaldo

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu May 03, 2018 7:31 pm

Surprised I don't see more excitement for Lopez.  He had some raw flashes of excellence last year, mixed in with a lot of rookie bumps and bruises.  So far this year, he looks pretty damn amazing.  He's going to need to cut down the walks, but is at least making up for it with K's.  This dude looks like he's ready for a damn playoff run if only he had four other playoff quality pitchers around him.  So far, I've seen almost no talk about the guy.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Reynaldo Empty Re: Reynaldo

Post by alohafri Thu May 03, 2018 7:49 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Surprised I don't see more excitement for Lopez.  He had some raw flashes of excellence last year, mixed in with a lot of rookie bumps and bruises.  So far this year, he looks pretty damn amazing.  He's going to need to cut down the walks, but is at least making up for it with K's.  This dude looks like he's ready for a damn playoff run if only he had four other playoff quality pitchers around him.  So far, I've seen almost no talk about the guy.

I like what I've seen out of him. I would definitely pencil him in for the "post-rebuild" rotation.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Fri May 04, 2018 9:08 pm

s around him.  So far, I've seen almost no talk about the guy.

Any talk about any Sox player?
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Fri May 04, 2018 10:27 pm

No shit. About the time I talk somebody up they hit the skids and we want them run out of town on a rail. Waaaaaaaaaay too early to get too confidently excited about anyone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:46 am