Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

This is all this guy needs...

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

This is all this guy needs... Empty This is all this guy needs...

Post by alohafri Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:28 am

sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

This is all this guy needs... Empty Re: This is all this guy needs...

Post by sharpy Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:26 pm

Maybe its the cynic in me, but something doesn't smell right about this whole thing ..
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:32 pm

sharpy wrote:Maybe its the cynic in me, but something doesn't smell right about this whole thing ..

Funny.  Caught myself thinking the same thing this morning when I heard Moon suggesting a Nobel prize.  If he can figure out a way to denuclearize NORKO, then so be it.  Give him the Nobel prize and appoint him the King of England for all I care.  I've said on more than one occasion that even a president as dumb as Trump is going to figure out how to do some valuable and useful things for the country on occasion.  All presidents do.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:10 pm

If he can figure out a way to denuclearize NORKO, then so be it.  Give him the Nobel prize and appoint him the King of England for all I care.  I've said on more than one occasion that even a president as dumb as Trump is going to figure out how to do some valuable and useful things for the country on occasion.  All presidents do.

My cynicism is what is North Korea really up to ....come on, one week you're talking about bombing Hawaii and how missiles can hit Chicago , and the next your telling anyone that will listen you are going to give up all your missiles only for "our word" that we won't attack them??  Seriously?  You spend millions on a nuclear program and then poof, you give it up?   something just ain't Kosher 
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:16 pm

sharpy wrote:If he can figure out a way to denuclearize NORKO, then so be it.  Give him the Nobel prize and appoint him the King of England for all I care.  I've said on more than one occasion that even a president as dumb as Trump is going to figure out how to do some valuable and useful things for the country on occasion.  All presidents do.

My cynicism is what is North Korea really up to ....come on, one week you're talking about bombing Hawaii and how missiles can hit Chicago , and the next your telling anyone that will listen you are going to give up all your missiles only for "our word" that we won't attack them??  Seriously?  You spend millions on a nuclear program and then poof, you give it up?   something just ain't Kosher 

Well, yes, there's something amiss.  I've seen a few times that there is a widespread belief among intel that NorKo's main underground testing facility has failed and collapsed on itself and that it's now giving off radioactivity.  Maybe they blew themselves up or something, so perhaps there's some kind of problem over there now.  I think that if you Google North Korea failed test site you will find some stuff on this.  I've not dove into it, but have seen a few dudes suggest that there is a lot of talk about this right now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:45 pm