Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

Yeah, I'm done with Adam Engel

SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Yeah, I'm done with Adam Engel Empty Yeah, I'm done with Adam Engel

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:09 pm

Mr. All World Defensive Centerfielder isn't getting it done for the Sox.  Unless this guy is going to start hitting .335 with power, I ain't interested in him anymore.  Bye.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Yeah, I'm done with Adam Engel Empty Re: Yeah, I'm done with Adam Engel

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:32 pm

Unbelievably terrible fucking baserunning by whomever just neglected to tag up on the weird catch at the wall by Granderson.  Runner got confused and didn't understand that you can tag up and run upon initial contact of the ball by the outfielder.  After Granderson bobbled the ball, the runner went back thinking he has to wait until the catch has been completed before he can head home and score.  The rule is that the tag up officially begins after the initial contact between the glove and the ball, even if he bobbles it and eventually catches it.

Lucky for his dumb ass that replay rule overruled it.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:42 pm

He's an Academy Award place setter while Roberts and Eloy are in the bathroom ...he'll be gone, or playing the 8th and 9th as a defensive replacement, in the near future
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:54 pm

sharpy wrote:He's an Academy Award place setter while Roberts and Eloy are in the bathroom ...he'll be gone, or playing the 8th and 9th as a defensive replacement, in the near future

Can either of these two play CF?  Eloy looks pretty bulky.  Can he move well enough to play out there?
    frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

Post by frank bonifacic Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:07 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    sharpy wrote:He's an Academy Award place setter while Roberts and Eloy are in the bathroom ...he'll be gone, or playing the 8th and 9th as a defensive replacement, in the near future

Can either of these two play CF?  Eloy looks pretty bulky.  Can he move well enough to play out there?
    What the hell is it with all this baseball crap?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:21 am

frank bonifacic wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:

Baseball has been on my home tv for a solid 5 days straight, instead of politics and/or news.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:38 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    frank bonifacic wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:

Baseball has been on my home tv for a solid 5 days straight, instead of politics and/or news.

It is fun to watch. The team is going to suck, but there is light at the end of the tunnel! 

Starting today, the Masters!
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:00 pm

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    frank bonifacic wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:

It is fun to watch. The team is going to suck, but there is light at the end of the tunnel! 

I heard they'd be teeing off in 28 degree windchills this morning.  LOL.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:19 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    frank bonifacic wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:

They're in short sleeves now. 
    frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

Post by frank bonifacic Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:00 pm

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    frank bonifacic wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:

They're in short sleeves now. 
    The Sox aren't. Just had lunch with son, daughter-in-law, his father in law and sister-in law and her husband. At Miller's Pub. My daughter in law goes every opening day with her dad (sister and brother usually join them). My son now goes. I have gone a couple of times but was supposed to be in FL at this time (another story). 
    He couldn't get any more tickets near them. Said that was OK (i've frozen at enough opening days).
    My son really has the luck. My daughter-in law is beautiful, smart and nice-PLUS she is a die hard Sox fan who was born and raised on the northwest suburbs.
    Asked her dad (who grew up in Niles) how he became a Sox fan. Said his grandfather went to IIT and had just a couple block walk to Comiskey, so he became a Sox fan as did his kids and grandkids.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:02 am