Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

2 posters

Miserable Fucking Fucks!!!!

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Miserable Fucking Fucks!!!! Empty Miserable Fucking Fucks!!!!

Post by blondy28 Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:27 pm

The Orange Miserable Fuck gets his feelings hurt because the wife a man who committed his life to protecting our country said something that offended him so the Orange Miserable Fuck vowed to get his revenge no matter how long it took so the Orange Cowardly Fuck has the Racist Dwarf Fuck fire the man who's committed his life to protecting our country so that man who's committed his life to protecting our country does get the pension that he earned and deserves.  THESE FUCKS ARE THE MOST MISERABLE PIECES OF FUCKING GARBAGE!!!!!
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Miserable Fucking Fucks!!!! Empty Re: Miserable Fucking Fucks!!!!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:25 am

Yes, they are.  Unbelievable to take the guy's pension away after a lifetime of work.  This is nothing more than an effort to disempower any corroboration he can offer to Comey's testimony about Trump trying to obstruct justice.  The open and brazen efforts to go around the law by this administration is amazing but not surprising.  I'll be surprised if someone calls him on it and stops him.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:55 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Yes, they are.  Unbelievable to take the guy's pension away after a lifetime of work.  This is nothing more than an effort to disempower any corroboration he can offer to Comey's testimony about Trump trying to obstruct justice.  The open and brazen efforts to go around the law by this administration is amazing but not surprising.  I'll be surprised if someone calls him on it and stops him.

I've read that if McCabe is hired for two days to work for a congressman that he can collect his pension.  Would love to see the democrats or some decent republican make Trump's head explode by helping this man get the pension he earned and deserves.  I read that McCabe kept notes of all of his meetings with Trump.  I so hope Karma is real.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:45 pm