Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

You can't blink...

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

You can't blink... Empty You can't blink...

Post by blondy28 Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:11 pm

Honestly, the shit show coming out of this White House just never stops.  It's unbelievable.  Who bolts next?  The "Big Fat Slob"?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

You can't blink... Empty Re: You can't blink...

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:02 pm

Which big fat slob?  
    This administration is the bar full of mutants from Star Wars.  What the fuck is the deal?  None of these dudes are going to be easy to replace, either.  When are they going to have time to nominate replacements?  Who will want the job?  

Pam, all I can say is that the youth of this generation - the folks between about 12 and 22 - are having it beaten into their head that this is conservatism and Republicanism.  This is creating lifelong Democrats and progressives.  I used to respect the need for a con to my pro, or a pro to my con.  But fuck that.  I'm done with this party of screw loose idiots (present company excluded, since I don't consider Kevin a screw loose or an idiot) that would rather watch people die without health insurance and watch rich people get a tax cut than see some poor person get a free Xray or chemotherapy.  That said, I'm sitting back with my popcorn and enjoying the shit show.  I don't talk politics with my kids at all, aside from my oldest, who asks a lot of questions.  But they know one and only one thing...they ain't Republican, and they know that because Trump is a Republican.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:21 pm

Holy shit, it's become amazing to ever go an evening without some kind of breaking news that would have been 24/7 breathless reporting if it had been about Obama or Hillary.  In this administration, it's just another shitshow thing that causes us to forget about the prior shitshow thing.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:43 am

With the resignation of this Cohn guy, the WSJ is saying "buckle your seatbelts."
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:45 am

blondy28 wrote:Honestly, the shit show coming out of this White House just never stops.  It's unbelievable.  Who bolts next?  The "Big Fat Slob"?

By the "Big Fat Slob" I'm going to guess you mean Sarah Huckabee Sanders? If so, she and wacky Kellyann Conway are the only two who will stick this out. They have Trump's cock so far down their throats its coming out the other end.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:57 am

alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:Honestly, the shit show coming out of this White House just never stops.  It's unbelievable.  Who bolts next?  The "Big Fat Slob"?

By the "Big Fat Slob" I'm going to guess you mean Sarah Huckabee Sanders? If so, she and wacky Kellyann Conway are the only two who will stick this out. They have Trump's cock so far down their throats its coming out the other end.

Never thought of Sarah Huckleberry Sadsack as a big fat slob.  She seems more just kind of angry and sloppy looking than fat.  She's quite frowny most days.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:59 am

alohafri wrote:With the resignation of this Cohn guy, the WSJ is saying "buckle your seatbelts."

I think most considered him to be the most skillful and knowledgeable person in the administration, which is probably not saying much, considering the competition.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:59 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Never thought of Sarah Huckleberry Sadsack as a big fat slob.  She seems more just kind of angry and sloppy looking than fat.  She's quite frowny most days.

I think the "Big Fat Slob" reference is from that guy who was all over the talk stations on Monday, either drunk, off his meds, on his meds, whatever the case may be. He called her that.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:01 pm

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

I think the "Big Fat Slob" reference is from that guy who was all over the talk stations on Monday, either drunk, off his meds, on his meds, whatever the case may be. He called her that.

Correct.  I think I heard this morning that he's headed to rehab Friday.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:45 pm

I think these people are bolting b/c they don't want to go down in history as a party to this pile of shit and whats going to happen if he's unchecked. Look who's behind? People who are nothing but sheep - Hucakabee Hound, Conaway , Mr Magoo, Ben Carson ...people too stupid to realize what their legacy is going to be ....the ones with any sense of history and smarts are jumping ship at any reason.  Wonder how long it will take Kelly to jump? 
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:03 pm

sharpy wrote:I think these people are bolting b/c they don't want to go down in history as a party to this pile of shit and whats going to happen if he's unchecked. Look who's behind? People who are nothing but sheep - Hucakabee Hound, Conaway , Mr Magoo, Ben Carson ...people too stupid to realize what their legacy is going to be ....the ones with any sense of history and smarts are jumping ship at any reason.  Wonder how long it will take Kelly to jump? 

Well, now that North Korea says they want to end their nuclear program, the right are going to be falling all over themselves about Trump's brilliance.  Nevermind that Dennis Rodman probably had more to do with it than Trump, and nevermind that the right said Iran couldn't be trusted and Obama was a fool to believe that they would end their nuclear program.  Apparently Kim Jong Un's word is solid!
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:57 pm

sharpy wrote:I think these people are bolting b/c they don't want to go down in history as a party to this pile of shit and whats going to happen if he's unchecked. Look who's behind? People who are nothing but sheep - Hucakabee Hound, Conaway , Mr Magoo, Ben Carson ...people too stupid to realize what their legacy is going to be ....the ones with any sense of history and smarts are jumping ship at any reason.  Wonder how long it will take Kelly to jump? 

Kelly hasn't struck me as all that bright.  He's a sort of smarter version of Trump, but is pretty similarly aligned with Trump's politics.  Not sure Kelly will ever leave until he's asked.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:02 pm

blondy28 wrote:

Well, now that North Korea says they want to end their nuclear program, the right are going to be falling all over themselves about Trump's brilliance.  Nevermind that Dennis Rodman probably had more to do with it than Trump, and nevermind that the right said Iran couldn't be trusted and Obama was a fool to believe that they would end their nuclear program.  Apparently Kim Jong Un's word is solid!

Are they saying they want to end their program, or that they want to put it on the shelf?  I suspect that what we're looking at is that Un wants to now be considered on a similar level with major leaders.  He has his program.  He's proven it works.  I don't believe he's looking to de-nuke so much as end the testing and the developing and figures now he can just tell everyone we'll play nice as long as you leave us alone.  If everyone goes along with that, then he and N. Korea are on a level with us and Russia and few other nuclear countries, and he probably gets sanctions dropped.  

And you make a good point...when we did this with Iran, it was some kind of international scandal.  WTF?   If we can get N. Korea to agree to stop testing and stop developing, then that'll be a good thing, period.  I don't care if it's Trump, or Tillerson, or the Easter Bunny that gets it done.  Get it done.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:45 pm

If they really had a program to give up?  Maybe its all bullshit and the plan is to get the sanctions removed and give up nothing b/c they have nothing to give up. Need money to fund a nuclear program. North Korea is poorer than the southside of Chicago  - Seems kind of odd that mr Macho who promises to destroy America at every speech he gives to his people is now playing Mr Nicey Nice.. whats his con game ?  

-who the hell trusts Trump in any negotiations...he's such a damn fool he might give up OUR nuclear program ..
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:01 am

sharpy wrote:Well, now that North Korea says they want to end their nuclear program, the right are going to be falling all over themselves about Trump's brilliance.  Nevermind that Dennis Rodman probably had more to do with it than Trump, and nevermind that the right said Iran couldn't be trusted and Obama was a fool to believe that they would end their nuclear program.  Apparently Kim Jong Un's word is solid!

If they really had a program to give up?  Maybe its all bullshit and the plan is to get the sanctions removed and give up nothing b/c they have nothing to give up. Need money to fund a nuclear program. North Korea is poorer than the southside of Chicago  - Seems kind of odd that mr Macho who promises to destroy America at every speech he gives to his people is now playing Mr Nicey Nice.. whats his con game ?  

-who the hell trusts Trump in any negotiations...he's such a damn fool he might give up OUR nuclear program ..

He's a moron.  If there's a way to fuck up a negotiation, he'll do it.  And yes, he will think his name calling bullshit it what worked.  I, frankly, think it was the Olympics that made Un want to be involved with the world.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:23 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    sharpy wrote:Well, now that North Korea says they want to end their nuclear program, the right are going to be falling all over themselves about Trump's brilliance.  Nevermind that Dennis Rodman probably had more to do with it than Trump, and nevermind that the right said Iran couldn't be trusted and Obama was a fool to believe that they would end their nuclear program.  Apparently Kim Jong Un's word is solid!

He's a moron.  If there's a way to fuck up a negotiation, he'll do it.  And yes, he will think his name calling bullshit it what worked.  I, frankly, think it was the Olympics that made Un want to be involved with the world.

A few of his faithful supporters have already told me his firm stance is why this is happening.  Ummmm-kay.  Calling him names was what helped us turn the corner?  He has us where he wants us.  We're treating him like a true world leader now.  Hey, if he stops testing and developing, so be it.  I don't care who gets the credit if that happens.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:39 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

A few of his faithful supporters have already told me his firm stance is why this is happening.  Ummmm-kay.  Calling him names was what helped us turn the corner?  He has us where he wants us.  We're treating him like a true world leader now.  Hey, if he stops testing and developing, so be it.  I don't care who gets the credit if that happens.

I suspect those faithful supporters are the ones who thought that Reagan's "firm stance" is why the hostages were released immediately after Reagan was sworn in...cuz they were scared to death!  Yeah, right.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/target/etc/cron.html
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Thu May 24, 2018 5:39 pm

blondy28 wrote:

And now......it's cancelled ...wonder if it was ever really scheduled?  
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu May 24, 2018 5:57 pm

sharpy wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

And now......it's cancelled ...wonder if it was ever really scheduled?  

I had it on my calendar.  drunken

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:09 am