Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

I love a parade!!!

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

I love a parade!!! Empty I love a parade!!!

Post by blondy28 Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:46 pm

Just when you think this White House can't be anymore absurd.  Does the big orange yutz not realize that a military parade would smack of North Korea (who just had a military parade), Russa, etc?  Do you think he thought it would project his superior appreciation of the military...you know, compared to the brown guy, who clearly hated the military and America...or do you think he just thought it was another way to have a kind of rally for himself...or perhaps a combination of the two?

And geez...a wife beater who couldn't get security clearance as your closest staffer?  And Hillary's e-mail server was a national security risk?  Puhleeze!

Last edited by blondy28 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

I love a parade!!! Empty Re: I love a parade!!!

Post by alohafri Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:06 am

blondy28 wrote:Just when you think this White House can't be anymore absurd.  Doesn't the big orange yutz not realize that a military parade would smack of North Korea (who just had a military parade), Russa, etc?  Do you think he thought it would project his superior appreciation of the military...you know, compared to the brown guy, who clearly hated the military and America...or do you think he just thought it was another way to have a kind of rally for himself...or perhaps a combination of the two?

And geez...a wife beater who couldn't get security clearance as your closest staffer?  And Hillary's e-mail server was a national security risk?  Puhleeze!

But wait! Sean Hannity has uncovered new blockbuster information on Uranium One! Details all month!
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:12 pm

alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:Just when you think this White House can't be anymore absurd.  Doesn't the big orange yutz not realize that a military parade would smack of North Korea (who just had a military parade), Russa, etc?  Do you think he thought it would project his superior appreciation of the military...you know, compared to the brown guy, who clearly hated the military and America...or do you think he just thought it was another way to have a kind of rally for himself...or perhaps a combination of the two?

But wait! Sean Hannity has uncovered new blockbuster information on Uranium One! Details all month!

I heard that Donald's DOJ came out yesterday with a statement that essentially put the Uranium One story to rest once and for all.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:14 pm

Wasn't Donald's parade when the Nazis were marching around chanting their bullshit in Charlottesville?
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:17 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

been 

I heard that Donald's DOJ came out yesterday with a statement that essentially put the Uranium One story to rest once and for all

Hannity either failed to get the message or he figures that Donald's DOJ has been infiltrated by Hillary Clinton's nephew.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:52 pm

I recall when I was in grade school and you were shown proof of what they called, back then, "communist propaganda"! It almost ALWAYS showed film clips of military parades in Russia and "Red" China. I remember well video footage of huge fucking missiles being towed past Red Square with Khrushchev solemnly waving at the proceedings. When broadcast there was usually a voice in the background that would ominously state "We will bury you". 

Apparently Dumbass Donnie wants to be viewed in the same light as Nikita and Chairman Mao. Jesus Christ have the older right wing idiots in this country forgotten this shit?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:48 pm

cream919 wrote:
    Apparently Dumbass Donnie wants to be viewed in the same light as Nikita and Chairman Mao. Jesus Christ have the older right wing idiots in this country forgotten this shit?

I think the term is "Convenient apathy."
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:01 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    cream919 wrote:

The world has turned upside down.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:46 pm

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    cream919 wrote:

The world has turned upside down.

One of my favorite songs from Hamilton.  Same song that the British soldiers sung after we took them down at Yorktown.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:18 pm

cream919 wrote:I recall when I was in grade school and you were shown proof of what they called, back then, "communist propaganda"! It almost ALWAYS showed film clips of military parades in Russia and "Red" China. I remember well video footage of huge fucking missiles being towed past Red Square with Khrushchev solemnly waving at the proceedings. When broadcast there was usually a voice in the background that would ominously state "We will bury you". 

As I've said multiple time, my staunch, NRA-bumper sticker displaying, racist Republican mother in law sees it the way you do.  She thinks he's a nut who will get us killed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:20 pm