Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

Jerusalem

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Jerusalem   Empty Jerusalem

Post by blondy28 Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:48 pm

So what's the motivation here.  Timing seems to be the usual..."look over here".  And certainly it'll please Trump's crazy base.  What will be the repercussions?  Still love that his followers don't blink an eye about those government funded abortions over there.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Jerusalem   Empty Re: Jerusalem

Post by sharpy Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:56 am

So what's the motivation here

In my mind, to start a bigger war. How can anyone be antigovernment with a big war going on? It’s so unpatriotic
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:38 pm

What's the over / under date before an American Embassy or some place in the US is attacked?  I'll throw out January 15 - over ? under? 
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:55 pm

sharpy wrote:What's the over / under date before an American Embassy or some place in the US is attacked?  I'll throw out January 15 - over ? under? 

Why do you think this?  As a response to this Jerusalem announcement by Donald?  Donald said there'd be no more terrorism in the US, although I think of the crackpot shooting up a church in Texas as terrorism.  I guess it doesn't count cuz he's not a Mooslim.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:23 pm

Why do you think this?  As a response to this Jerusalem announcement by Donald?

yep...this not only pissed off the Palestinians, it pissed off EVERY Arab county, even our so called Allies like Saudi Arabia and Turkey - Turkey, so vitally important to the US interests in that region. It pissed off all of our European allies (which I think we will not have much longer) and it pissed off Russia as well. Fucking RUSSIA thought it was stupid. So there's no buffer anymore between any anti-Israeli sentiment in that part of the world - nobody is going to go the extra yard to prevent anything.  Remember when trump was campaigning, ISIS said the best thing that could happen to their recruitment was for him to win ....this is why. When the shit hits the fan, other than Israel, who else do you think will join us to fight in that region?  I'm saying England, Germany, France, Russia, Turkey, Saudi - all gonna say - you're on your own.  

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:24 pm