Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

5 posters

Abnormal is now normal

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Abnormal is now normal - Page 2 Empty Re: Abnormal is now normal

Post by blondy28 Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:28 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:Very odd and interesting story.  Didn't most guys stop being mean to the girls we liked in about 4th grade? By 5th grade, I was bringing candy and other assorted goodies to give to the girls I liked at school.

Can't tell if this is serious or not.  We're not talking about the "pull your pony tail because I like you" kinda mean.  We're talking about the "you rejected me so I'm going to stalk you" kinda mean.  You certainly know that grown men who are rejected often turn on the women they profess to care about.

Was being mostly serious, but didn't think of it as if you rejected him.  You'd noted he was dating a girl from Canada and you got engaged shortly thereafter, so I didn't pick up on there being a "rejection," per se.  Just thought he had feelings for you that he couldn't reconcile, and that you didn't even recognize, so he just reconciled them by being an asshole to you.  And that seems weird to me.  Yes, there are surely weird dudes out there that deal with things in dumb ways, but I hope they are in the significant minority.  I assume they are.

Yeah...the girlfriend...she didn't mean much to him.  At least I assume not, given that he had sex with another girl in our department on my couch and that he was carrying a torch for me.  I actually think he had sex with the other girl thinking it would somehow make me jealous.  It just pretty much made me disgusted...especially given the huge stain he left on my couch.  And no, there wasn't an actual rejection as much as there was a rejection by circumstance...which can produce some questionable behavior in people who are already a bit off.  Or people who are used to getting what they want...like golden boys who are hand picked by the officers to be their up and coming star executive.  Hell, I was basically stalked by a woman who was jealous of me.  Now that I think about it, I can't believe there aren't more workplace shootings, because people are just fucked.