Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

RIP Jim Comey

SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

RIP Jim Comey Empty RIP Jim Comey

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue May 09, 2017 7:12 pm

Yeah, I know he ain't really dead and all, but I couldn't help myself.

People fired by Trump:
    Bharara, Yates and Comey

People investigating Trump:
    Bharara, Yates and Comey.

Surely, it's just a coincidence. I'm enjoying this administration far too much to really get mad. Sure makes me look forward to turning on the news every morning after getting out of the shower.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

RIP Jim Comey Empty Re: RIP Jim Comey

Post by alohafri Wed May 10, 2017 7:06 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Yeah, I know he ain't really dead and all, but I couldn't help myself.  

People fired by Trump:
    Bharara, Yates and Comey

Surely, it's just a coincidence.  I'm enjoying this administration far too much to really get mad.  Sure makes me look forward to turning on the news every morning after getting out of the shower.

Shit. I had to come home after the game and listen to the Fox News post mortems on this.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed May 10, 2017 8:49 am

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:Yeah, I know he ain't really dead and all, but I couldn't help myself.  

People fired by Trump:
    Bharara, Yates and Comey

Surely, it's just a coincidence.  I'm enjoying this administration far too much to really get mad.  Sure makes me look forward to turning on the news every morning after getting out of the shower.

Shit. I had to come home after the game and listen to the Fox News post mortems on this.

I rarely look at Fox, but I heard Lindsay Graham noting that Fox doesn't see anything weird or suspicious about this firing at all. On its own merits, the firing is probably warranted and supported by many on both sides of the aisle. Hard not to raise an eyebrow about the timing, however.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed May 10, 2017 9:22 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

People fired by Trump:
    Bharara, Yates and Comey

I rarely look at Fox, but I heard Lindsay Graham noting that Fox doesn't see anything weird or suspicious about this firing at all.  On its own merits, the firing is probably warranted and supported by many on both sides of the aisle.  Hard not to raise an eyebrow about the timing, however.

I try not to watch it. Unfortunately, one member of my household has it on 24-7. Jesus! I'm married to Kark!
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed May 10, 2017 7:35 pm

People fired by Trump:
    Bharara, Yates and Comey

I'm looking forward to the picture of Spicey hiding in the bushes. Dare I hope that actually exists?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed May 10, 2017 8:12 pm

Yeah, I heard about Spicey doing that hiding thing. I'll cry if there's not a secret photo of that. Wondering why Huckabee was doing the press briefing today. Maybe he's on suspension or something.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu May 11, 2017 9:57 am

Is it just my wishful thinking, or does it appear that the walls are beginning to close in on Presidunce Trump?
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu May 11, 2017 10:15 am

They are closing in on Kark, that's for sure. "Jack Brickhouse" is giving him a good blasting over on the old network.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu May 11, 2017 10:47 am

alohafri wrote:They are closing in on Kark, that's for sure. "Jack Brickhouse" is giving him a good blasting over on the old network.

It won't resonate with him. Soon he'll be posting to himself and answering himself.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu May 11, 2017 11:01 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:They are closing in on Kark, that's for sure. "Jack Brickhouse" is giving him a good blasting over on the old network.

It won't resonate with him.  Soon he'll be posting to himself and answering himself.

And deliberately disagreeing with himself just so he can call himself out on deliberately disagreeing with himself.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu May 11, 2017 11:18 am

Funny. It's shutting down faster than ESPN.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu May 11, 2017 11:49 am

blondy28 wrote:

Funny.  It's shutting down faster than ESPN.

I keep posting over there just to keep him from looking to see if we wound up somewhere else. I think he thinks everyone went to the various Sox sites on Facebook.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu May 11, 2017 8:50 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Yeah, I heard about Spicey doing that hiding thing.  I'll cry if there's not a secret photo of that.  Wondering why Huckabee was doing the press briefing today.  Maybe he's on suspension or something.

Not liking the Huckabee Sanders chick. She's not amusing...she's just snatchy.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri May 12, 2017 10:04 am

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:Yeah, I heard about Spicey doing that hiding thing.  I'll cry if there's not a secret photo of that.  Wondering why Huckabee was doing the press briefing today.  Maybe he's on suspension or something.

Not liking the Huckabee Sanders chick.  She's not amusing...she's just snatchy.  

Same here. Spicey is a sort of amusing cartoon character. I find myself feeling sympathy for him at times. He's like a turtle that's stuck on his back and can't flip over. This Huckabee Sanders person is just plain loathsome and stomach turning.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri May 12, 2017 10:16 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

Not liking the Huckabee Sanders chick.  She's not amusing...she's just snatchy.  

Same here.  Spicey is a sort of amusing cartoon character.  I find myself feeling sympathy for him at times.  He's like a turtle that's stuck on his back and can't flip over.  This Huckabee Sanders person is just plain loathsome and stomach turning.  

I thought snatch was good. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:45 pm