Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

2 posters

But Her E-mails....

SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

But Her E-mails.... Empty But Her E-mails....

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:21 pm

I'm pretty sure that today marked about the 100th time that I heard that a person in the Trump administration or family had been switching over to private communications (emailing, texting, etc) to conduct secret texting outside of public scrutiny, with the latest being Mark Meadows interrupting a text exchange about the Jan 6 plans by telling everyone on the discussion to switch over to "Signal," which is apparently an encrypted way of conducting business secretly.  Where is all of the outrage over this?  And the use of such apps by the Trump kids, and Flynn, and countless others?  Why did it only matter with Hillary?  If it's wrong, and deserves scorn, then fine...scorn on Hillary, but why not scorn on the others?  There were people on this board who were outraged that what Hillary did would get anyone else fired immediately from their gov't job or even from a private sector job.  Are those people equally outraged now, I wonder?  When Hillary did it, it was a brand new directive, laid down by Obama, that she had violated.  It wasn't a law.  It was an employer rule.  And it surely cost her the presidency and brought us the wonders of the Orange fuckhole.  Just seems to me like that's old news and nobody gives a shit about it anymore, unless she were to decide to run again.  Then it would be a problem again.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

But Her E-mails.... Empty Re: But Her E-mails....

Post by sharpy Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:21 am

Just another example of the well-oiled political right machine ....and the democrats incredibly weak spined mentality 
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:49 am

sharpy wrote:Just another example of the well-oiled political right machine ....and the democrats incredibly weak spined mentality 

True.  I watch these dems so caught in trying to be fair or nice and they have no idea how to fight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:06 pm