Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

Back the Blue!

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Back the Blue! Empty Back the Blue!

Post by alohafri Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:50 am

SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Back the Blue! Empty Re: Back the Blue!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:04 pm

I'm definitely in the camp for decriminalizing "the possession" or private use of street drugs.  I'm not in the camp for decriminalizing large quantity trafficking in sales of illicit drugs, not to mention the tax evasion and money laundering that come with this kind of business.  This guy sounds like a large scale criminal to me, and I tend to think I'm about as liberal as one can get on this subject.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:58 pm

I wish nobody would take drugs and having to deal with people hooked on narcotics and infected due to shooting heroin etc, people like this guy should be strung up. But I also realize that nothing is ever going to stop this type of bullshit, and people dying, as long as drugs are illegal. Weed in practically legal now, and nobody is having "reefer madness". This shit has to be legalized, regulated, people treated who want to be treated, and controlled.  Of course the minute you propose that - protests against big government, condoning drug use etc etc etc 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:54 am