Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

2 posters

Nagy Rumors

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Nagy Rumors Empty Nagy Rumors

Post by alohafri Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:32 pm

Rumors are that Nagy will be gone after Thursday's game in Detroit. If the rumors are true, I don't know why they would wait until after the game. If you are bound and determined to fire him, do it now. Don't play games. I really don't think firing Nagy at this point will make any difference. Whoever the new coach is will have the same offensive line, the same defense, and in typical Bears' fashion, the same coaching staff. They will still win only 2 more games the rest of the year no matter who the head coach is.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Nagy Rumors Empty Re: Nagy Rumors

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:09 pm

alohafri wrote:Rumors are that Nagy will be gone after Thursday's game in Detroit. If the rumors are true, I don't know why they would wait until after the game. If you are bound and determined to fire him, do it now. Don't play games. I really don't think firing Nagy at this point will make any difference. Whoever the new coach is will have the same offensive line, the same defense, and in typical Bears' fashion, the same coaching staff. They will still win only 2 more games the rest of the year no matter who the head coach is.

If they bring back Da Coach, they'll go 7-0, and will also go back and change two of their losses to wins for an overall 11-5 record.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:03 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:Rumors are that Nagy will be gone after Thursday's game in Detroit. If the rumors are true, I don't know why they would wait until after the game. If you are bound and determined to fire him, do it now. Don't play games. I really don't think firing Nagy at this point will make any difference. Whoever the new coach is will have the same offensive line, the same defense, and in typical Bears' fashion, the same coaching staff. They will still win only 2 more games the rest of the year no matter who the head coach is.

If they bring back Da Coach, they'll go 7-0, and will also go back and change two of their losses to wins for an overall 11-5 record.

Only two of the losses?

SoxIlliniRob likes this post

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:34 pm

Both Nagy and Pace. They should have made it a trifecta and fired Phillips too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content