Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

Coach Q

sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Coach Q  Empty Coach Q

Post by sharpy Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:43 pm

Is he screwed?  Will he lose his job?  Is he Joe Paterno claiming ignorance of a member of his staff?  
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Coach Q  Empty Re: Coach Q

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:20 pm

I know there's talk for Q to be made immediately unemployed.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:47 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:I know there's talk for Q to be made immediately unemployed.

As well there should be.  Geez...you would think after Paterno and Nassar...or the Catholic Church, you would think these people would know that you shouldn't be protecting these predators.  I don't get it.  I don't get how reporting any of these predators to the authorities would reflect negatively on the entity.  Perhaps allegations that there should have been safeguards to prevent it from happening in the first place, but how is that worse than allowing them to continue to victimize?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:37 am

blondy28 wrote:

As well there should be.  Geez...you would think after Paterno and Nassar...or the Catholic Church, you would think these people would know that you shouldn't be protecting these predators.  I don't get it.  I don't get how reporting any of these predators to the authorities would reflect negatively on the entity.  Perhaps allegations that there should have been safeguards to prevent it from happening in the first place, but how is that worse than allowing them to continue to victimize?

I suppose that the example of Jim Jordan leads some to believe that you just ignore it and plow ahead loudly and it eventually goes away.  It's weird how sexual assault is not a deal breaker in the current GOP, but it is in all other realms.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:05 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

I suppose that the example of Jim Jordan leads some to believe that you just ignore it and plow ahead loudly and it eventually goes away.  It's weird how sexual assault is not a deal breaker in the current GOP, but it is in all other realms.

I think the fact that the predator that Jim Jordan covered for is dead has a little to do with him not having repercussions.  And...oh...Republicans are pro-rape.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:54 pm

And...oh...Republicans are pro-rape.

As Clayton Williams, the former gubernatorial candidate in Texas once eloquently said,  victims of rape should ''relax and enjoy it.''

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:32 pm