Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

Cultists are so dumb!

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Cultists are so dumb! Empty Cultists are so dumb!

Post by alohafri Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:00 am

These dingbats are reading and posting pictures of them reading Dr. Seuss books in a show against "cancel culture". But if you notice, they are not reading the books that the Seuss family (or foundation, whatever it is) decided to stop publishing on their own decision.

Have some balls cultists! Read those books!

Oh, and I guess businesses can make their own decisions without government interference, just as long as I agree with their decisions. If I disagree, then I must cancel them.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Cultists are so dumb! Empty Re: Cultists are so dumb!

Post by blondy28 Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:47 am

alohafri wrote:These dingbats are reading and posting pictures of them reading Dr. Seuss books in a show against "cancel culture". But if you notice, they are not reading the books that the Seuss family (or foundation, whatever it is) decided to stop publishing on their own decision.

Oh, and I guess businesses can make their own decisions without government interference, just as long as I agree with their decisions. If I disagree, then I must cancel them.

It's like they don't see that the conservatives are historically the book burners.  The woman who led the anti-trans efforts in our high school district also wanted books removed FROM THE PUBLIC LIBRARY!  

In other news, prior to the release of the identity of the Atlanta rampage shooter, you thought it was Kark, right?
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:03 am

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:These dingbats are reading and posting pictures of them reading Dr. Seuss books in a show against "cancel culture". But if you notice, they are not reading the books that the Seuss family (or foundation, whatever it is) decided to stop publishing on their own decision.

It's like they don't see that the conservatives are historically the book burners.  The woman who led the anti-trans efforts in our high school district also wanted books removed FROM THE PUBLIC LIBRARY!  

In other news, prior to the release of the identity of the Atlanta rampage shooter, you thought it was Kark, right?

No, but if the story was "man found with 20 naked Asian women and girls chained in his basement" I would have.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:05 pm

blondy28 wrote:

Kark loves Asian women far too much to shoot them.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:24 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

Kark loves Asian women far too much to shoot them.

Ever think this anti-asian hate talk is all a ploy by asians to frame Kark to get him out of their lives?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:46 am