Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

2 posters

Whackjob

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Whackjob Empty Whackjob

Post by alohafri Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:06 am

SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Whackjob Empty Re: Whackjob

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:57 pm

It's something new every day, Kevin.  I don't see this guy as any more wacky than most of the rest of the long line of kooks that are becoming the face of the GOP, or the QOP as I'm beginning to call it.  He's in the same basic boat with Marj Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebert, Giulliani, Trump, Stephen Miller, Sidney Powell, Mo Brooks, Jim Jordan, and a few others.  It's becoming the crackpot wing.  I can live with people who have overly conservative opinions regarding abortion or healthcare or minimum wage.  Those people can at least be negotiated with at the bargaining table and their views are usually based on their conscience and an ideology.  These other folks are completely bonkers and believe in conspiracy craziness and Qanon and Dem pedophilia.  

I'm tellin' ya....this shit isn't going to end well.  It's going to get worse, and something is going to result in mass casualties.  It's coming.  It almost happened last month, and it'll eventually happen.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:37 am