Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

NY Times Story

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

NY Times Story Empty NY Times Story

Post by blondy28 Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:00 pm

The breaking story by the NY Times has GOT to make for a much stronger case on impeachment.  WTH.  Frankly, I'm shocked that Trump didn't opt to go with the crazy DOJ lawyer...but seems that it's only because of threats from other DOJ lawyers.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

NY Times Story Empty Re: NY Times Story

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:20 am

I think he didn't do it because the entire fucking DOJ was going to revolt, resign and turn on Trump. 
    I don't think that'd have been a good look, not that Donald is bothered by bad looks.

Pretty damn nice the last few days to get up in the morning knowing there won't be some new shitshow, horrific scandal going on.  I'm finding myself more willing to listen to other stuff on the radio and TV now.
    frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

Post by frank bonifacic Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:54 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:I think he didn't do it because the entire fucking DOJ was going to revolt, resign and turn on Trump. 
    I don't think that'd have been a good look, not that Donald is bothered by bad looks.

Pretty damn nice the last few days to get up in the morning knowing there won't be some new shitshow, horrific scandal going on.  I'm finding myself more willing to listen to other stuff on the radio and TV now.
    If you haven't seen these;

Check out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZqu8ojifhU&feature=youtu.be

Also; Bette Midler "Goodbye, Donny"
    frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

Post by frank bonifacic Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:01 pm

frank bonifacic wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:I think he didn't do it because the entire fucking DOJ was going to revolt, resign and turn on Trump. 

If you haven't seen these;

Check out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZqu8ojifhU&feature=youtu.be

Also; Bette Midler "Goodbye, Donny"
    this is link go Midler

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKQAfuIgBEG/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content