Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

Bets

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Bets Empty Bets

Post by alohafri Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:45 pm

Anyone care to bet on whether Kark gets pepper sprayed on the steps of Capitol Hill wearing his Proud Boys uniform?
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Bets Empty Re: Bets

Post by blondy28 Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:21 am

The entire event was tragic.  Everyone knew this was coming and has been coming even before Trump was elected.  He's everything we knew he would be.  A corrupt grifter without an ounce of morality.  And these people enter OUR house and trash it.  It feels like a violation to all of us...I can only imagine how it feels to the people who actually work there and it was their spaces that were trashed.  I hope Merrick Garland goes after the Trumps and all of these people who incited this, including his spawn, Giuliani, and the other attorneys.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:56 pm

Garland will be conflicted between going after those shitbags and trying to rise above that and do bigger, greater things out of fear that he wasted his time on petty shit.  I'd enjoy the petty shit.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:34 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Garland will be conflicted between going after those shitbags and trying to rise above that and do bigger, greater things out of fear that he wasted his time on petty shit.  I'd enjoy the petty shit.

Which "shitbags" are you referring to?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:44 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:Garland will be conflicted between going after those shitbags and trying to rise above that and do bigger, greater things out of fear that he wasted his time on petty shit.  I'd enjoy the petty shit.

The Trumps, his aides, his family, Giuliani, and anyone else related to this pathetic administration.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:39 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

The Trumps, his aides, his family, Giuliani, and anyone else related to this pathetic administration.

Don't think it's petty.  I mean, this isn't Hunter Biden's laptop.  If you think about the things we actually know about the Trump inner circle...can you imagine what we don't know?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:48 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

Don't think it's petty.  I mean, this isn't Hunter Biden's laptop.  If you think about the things we actually know about the Trump inner circle...can you imagine what we don't know?

I don't think it's petty, either, but I suspect a lot of folks might construe it as petty, or wasted energy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:46 pm